Community post

Success story

Almost hitting the 2yr mark of ttc and we finally got our BFP!

Well it's been such a long journey.... We starting ttc April 4th 2010 got my 1st bfp Aug 11 2010, m/c at 8 weeks natually, ttc for another 8 cycles before getting our 2nd bfp, this time we had a missed m/c... baby died at 8 weeks, but didnt start bleeding until 11 weeks. I didnt stop bleeding until the end of Sept, it stopped for a week then started full force again... landed me in the hospital. Ended up having 3 trips to the ER (one via ambulance cause I passed out from blood loss), I had a folley balloon inserted into my uterus 2x's to slow the bleeding, had 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each time, then finally had a hysteriscopey and was released after just under a 3 week stay at the hospital. It was horrible. On top of that we werent allowed to ttc for 3 months, so we started on my Jan-Feb cycle with no luck. Then this cycle I added EPO to the preseeed we were already using and got my bfp today!! :) I am so excited I just really hope it sticks this time!! FX

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo