Posts by HappytoTTC

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Discussion

YAAAYYY, I got my BFP!!! I'm preggers! See symptoms inside!

Hello ladies! First, I know how hard it is to wish so bad for a baby and to dread these TWW!!! I was very l ...

11 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Success story

Preggo with irregular cycles!!!

Hello ladies, First, I have to tell you that I have really irregular cycles. They could be anywhere from 30 ...

0 Comments      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

SaraMC, Aromatherapy, where are you guys???

Morning Ladies, Didn't see any news from you!!!! What is going on? @Aroma: So how did the letter go? I h ...

11 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

This has to be my month!!! :-) Who's in for a BFP with me???

Hello ladies, This month I decided to take it easy and not do any OPK, and ignore all my symptoms...but it' ...

17 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

EWCM today, hoping for POS OPK later on today!!!

Hello ladies, So today is my CD 19 (my cycles are pretty long usually), and I've been doing OPK ever since ...

13 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Is this Evap? HEEELLLPPPP...

Hello girls, Can you please give me your opinion? Is this an evap or BFP? http://s865.photobucket.com/al ...

7 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

POS OPK at CD 29...is that even possible??!!??!?!

Ok so here I am, CD 29...testing with HPT every morning, AF due tomorrow (but I have a very irregular cycle, s ...

5 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

2nd month trying, who's with me? I'm CD 9...

Hello girls, Well I am currently TTC baby #2 (with my son, i got preggo the second month of seriously tryin ...

14 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Ovulation nausea, anybody experienced that?

Hello ladies, I have a question. Today is the approximate day I am supposed to ovulate...and since I woke u ...

5 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

18 DPO no af and BFN??? What is going on?

Hello girls, I am today 18 DPO and :period: has not showed up yet. Is anybody out there in the same situati ...

19 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago