Community post

Discussion

18 DPO no af and BFN??? What is going on?

Hello girls,

I am today 18 DPO and has not showed up yet. Is anybody out there in the same situation...18 DPO or longer?
At this point, is there still a possibility to be pregnant? The chances are extremely slim I suppose...

Anybody still got BFP even later than 18 DPO?

I am pretty sure that AF will come soon, I mean, what are the chances...I guess I just need some straight forward advise...

As you can see, not very positive at this point, but who would be??
Thanks in advance for your thoughts!!!
to all of you and wish you a prompt BFP!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

19 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 19 Replies | Last Page

Hello Happy

I am going to be honest with you - I think the likelyhood is you are not pregnant. I had this two months ago and eventually AF came - it was a heavy one (sorry tmi).

That said it is not beyond the realms of possibility.

If you aren't preggers then I hope AF comes and goes without issue and you get get back to the trying ;-)

Lx

pregnancy week by week

13 years ago

Thanks Lemons,

I know, you are totally right! I just hope AF shoes her ugly face so that we can start our next cycle. It is so discouraging to just wait like this...

Anyway, still no sign of AF for now, but I'll keep you posted! How are you doing? How far are you in your cycle??

Figers crossed for all trying ladies! :o)

13 years ago • Post starter

Hiya,

I too am 18 dpo and still no AF. I had a BFN on FRER yesterday but I'm going to wait a day or too to see if AF does arrive before testing again.

I've had major AF cramps yesterday and the day before, but they've stopped today which is strange because usually they keep getting worse until AF comes then BAM I'm keeled over in agony that morning.

I hope you get your BFP!! Keep us updated.

User Image

13 years ago

i am 22 dpo and no AF. i called my doc today and she said she wanted to see me next week to make sure everything was ok. i have taken at home test and they have been negative but that still dosent set well with me. i want to know what is goin on, why havent i started or why dont this test tell me something different.

hope you find something out soon. good luck to us all!

13 years ago

Hi Coco,
I really hope you get a BFP soon! Sometimes it is so weird how our bodies work, it's really annoying!!! You just never know...I don't really have much hope left, but who knows...there is still that little doubt in a corner of my heart hoping for a miraculous BFP. We'll see within the next couple of days. THe only way that we would get a BFN but still be pregnant is if we don't have enough hormones in our urine to show on the hpt. But if that is the case, we'll probably find out later on...so we gotta be patient...and hope that AF will not show up this time.
Let's see...

Hi sulliegurl, waw, at least you will have a blood done to have an answer! Please keep us posted!!! 22 dpo is a lot!!! Do you have any symptoms? Let us know!

Baby dust to all of us...let's all pray for BFPs and !!!!

Hey happytoTTC,

How are you going? Any BFP yet?

Unfortunately i'm out for this month :( AF showed her ugly face this morning. I'm going to start charting this month so hopefully that will be interesting!

*Baby dust*

User Image

13 years ago

heya, just thought i'd give you my experience... last month i actually waited until i was 5 days late (19dpo) to test. i thought fore sure i was preg. tons of symptoms and late af. anyway, took a test & got a bfn and then hours later there was af... dangnabit!

13 years ago

Hi Coco,

Ohhhh, so sorry to hear about Af showing up. Grrr...at least you know where you stand! I wish you gooooood luck for next month and lots of . Keep us posted!!! I really hope this will be THE ONE for you!!!

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for sharing your experience. Here is the end of day 19 dpo and still no af...but since with my first baby i tested BFP at 12 DPO, I am not expecting to get any BFP at this point. I'm just waiting for to show up...I even went out and bought some more pads, lol, I don't want to run out of those once she's here...hihihi...

I must admit, I still have some tiny little hope to get a BFP...it's more a wish than a hope...because I know that chances are very slim...

Anyway, I'll definetely keep you posted!!! Cheers

Oh Happy how cruel can mother nature be?? Either, and this is obviously preferred option, give you a BFP and quit this torture or send and let you get back to work on the next cycle!

I am at day 13DPO and expecting AF tomorrow - I'll let you know if it ends well or with a tear before picking up and starting all over again .

I am still secrectly hoping for you

Lx

pregnancy week by week

13 years ago

Hi Lemons,

You are so funny, just like me, trying to be as realistic as possible, but yet with a little hope for a miracle. I guess we are all like this in this kind of situations!

Can you believe it? 20 DPO and no af, and all BFNs. I could have given all this money spent on hpt to charity or something...what a waste...both in pads (I keep on putting one, just in case i get caught by mother nature), and in hpt.

Ahhh, life is beautiful, let's think zen...ousssaaahhhh (did you see Bad Boyz 2??? Hihihihi, they kept on relaxing by pulling on the ears and saying ousssaaahhh...it's the movie with Will Smith). Anyway, back to this crazy wait, let's see if tomorrow is a little more exciting than today. Seriously, I think I will be so excited to see this time...just to have an answer...it will mean a new beginning of a new cycle...sounds so good right now! LOOOLLLL... And IF, and ONLY IF a BFP decides to show up...then what can I say... oh I can't even think of this possibility at this point!

Let's see!!!

Well ladies, i wish you all tons of and let's continue to stick together!

Lemons, 13 DPO, I realllllyyyyyy hope for a BFP soon! If does not show herself, when are you planning to test??? Lots of !!! LOTS LOTS LOTS!!! :o)

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo