Community post

Discussion

What are your fav Baby Names? :-)

Hello Ladies,

Since I conceived this baby with the help of my dear friends on this website, I though it woudl be nice if we also talk about Baby Names...

Any woman trying to conceive has favourite names. What is yours? Let's see, maybe we can all get inspired by eachother! :-)

So plz allow me to start:

GIRLS:
Zara (by far my fav one)
Ella
Sienna
Angelina

BOYS:
Liam
Jacob

What about you??? :-)

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

14 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 14 Replies | Last Page

Hello Happy how are you keeping? Any sickness?

I already have a name picked for a boy and a girl but we are keeping them to ourselves until the baby is born - I will tell you then (end of August).

I love the names you are thinking of.

I had to go through a whole list of names I liked before I could get names my man liked too .

I love old Irish names and for girls I like:

Cliona
Niamh (pronounced Neeve)
Meabh (pronounced Meave)

For boys I like:

Dara
Ronan
Declan

Do you and your man agree on names?

Lx

pregnancy week by week

12 years ago

Congrats! My man and I do NOT agree on names at all ! LOL

The only name we somewhat agree on is for a girl and it's Piper.

I like:

Ruby
Faith
Masyn
Sloane
Petra

For boys:
Turner
Leroy
Felix
Rockford (Rocky for short)

[url= BabyFruit Ticker]

12 years ago

Hello Lemons,

Well to answer your question, I am doing good, still some nausea that comes and goes all day long...still very tired, but the end of the first trimester is coming soon and hopefully my energy level will be back to normal again !:-)
Next Wednesday I have my 12 weeks ultrasound, I can't wait!

Waw, the names that you like are soo original!!! I like, I like!
Since we have family all over the place in the world, we have to pick something that is easily pronounced by everybody, so it has to be somewhat common.
It's funny cuz I really like Maeva for a girl too...but a friend of mine already called her daughter that name, so I don't want to steal! :-)

Thanks so much for your input and can't wait to find out the name! Do you know if it is a girl or a boy? How do you feel? Your due date is coming up so soon!!! EXCITING! :-)

Take good care!!!
xoxoxo

12 years ago • Post starter

Hello shannybum,

Hahahha, we can't agree on names either! It's really not as easy as it seems.

Thank you for the names, there are some really original and nice ones!

Once I have a good list, I will copy/print and show my dear husband so that maybe there are a few that he likes.

So exciting! It was such a good idea to ask everybody's opinions! :-)

Thank you so much!!!
Congrats to you as well!!! xoxoxo

I love the name Zara as that is my LO's middle name. I also am a huge Piper fan.

12 years ago

I love the name Piper. But If we have a girl I want Bailey Sophia DH like Bailey but not the Sophia as for a Boy I have no idea. DH said Bailey could be a boys name. What do you guys think?

User Image User Image[url=http://www.pregnology.com]Make a pregnancy ticker[/url

12 years ago

Bailey is a really nice name. I would use it more for a boy than a girl actually! I also like Sophia, but again, I can't use it because my best friend's daughter's name is SOphia! :-)

So exciting! I'm so curious to know what it is! Well I should say that first I hope that all will be good at my 12 weeks appointment next week, and if all is good, I can't wait to have the first opinion regarding the gender!

If it's a girl, I already have all the decoration of the nursery planned out...if it's a boy, I have no clue...I used up all my ideas with my son, lol!

Anyway, let's hear about more names! :-)

xoxoxo

I like Bailey for either sex, too.

I like Quinn for a girl, but it's my DH's (male) cousin's name.

I forgot to mention we have decided on the middle name for our girl (if it's a girl) and that will be Song.

I also like the following names for boys that DH said are out of the question!

Wolfe
Chance
Major
Oscar
Tighe
Chet
Jet

[url= BabyFruit Ticker]

12 years ago

Hey ladies :)
It's great to read you are all doing so well. We only have a few baby names I am set on the daughters name but the son is hardddd because I want it to fit with my 6 year old sons name which is Tosh!

Girls:
Lola
Shila
August
Ashling

Boys:
Phoenix
Ollie
August

12 years ago

Me & Dh cant agree either for a boys name!!! If its a girl it will be Kali.

The boys name I love are

Seth
Ian
liam
and
Dylan
Gidian

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo