Community post

Discussion

Impatiently waiting for a POS OPK...who's with me???

Hello Ladies,

So I am CD 19 today...after a natural miscarriage at 5 weeks...and now I'm waiting impatiently to ovulate! I had some really strong OPKs on CD 11 (not quiet sure if positive or "almost" positive)...but I had figured that it was too early to ovulate, and my temps don't really show any spike, plus my cycles are quiet long usually...so I'm still waiting. EWCM and Wet CM started about 2 days ago and I'm hoping to see a positive OPK soon!

Anybody else in the same situation? I so want to be pregnant again!!!!!!!

Baby dust and sticky vibes to all of you!!!
xoxoxo

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

14 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 14 Replies | Last Page

I'm currently waiting on my positive OPK. I'm sure you've reached yours by now, but I still wish you GL in your journey!!

User Image

13 years ago

Thanks so much b_bowen08 !!! Yes, I am today 5DPO... hoping the meeting between the egg and the fish happened, and hoping they implant! LOL, I'm going crazy!

Good luck to you too! How far along in your cycle are you? Are you temping?

Baby dusssstttt!!!

13 years ago • Post starter

Hello Happy and Bowen

I have everything crossed for you .

Lx

pregnancy week by week

13 years ago

Thank you Happy!!! I'm still waiting on O to come....hopefully sometime this week or by next Mon at the latest. I am temping but I miss just about every other day because of my forgetfullness and busy morning schedule so I'm not sure how accurate my chart will be. I'm also using the clearblue fertility monitor for the first time, and I'm also using Fertile Focus so hopefully everything will work out this month. What fertility options have you been using?? I know you're glad you're almost halfway to testing!!! and to you!!!

Thank you Lemons!! and on your pregnancy...I wish you a

User Image

13 years ago

Hi I'm new to this site so not really sure what I'm doing. I do know that I'm waiting for a peak reading as I'm using the clear blue monitor. My last 2 cycles have been 28 days but I'm currently on CD19 and had high readings for 7 days now. Anyone have any idea why this might be? Good luck to all :-) xx

13 years ago

Hi girls, I'm on CD15 and waiting for my O day. Last month I used OPK I had a surge on CD21 and got pregnant. Sadly I had a natural miscarrige at about 2 weeks along. Hoping I get pregnant easily again and that it sticks this time!! Baby dust and sticky vibes to you all!

User Image and and to all!

13 years ago

Hi girls, I'm on CD15 and waiting for my O day. Last month I used OPK I had a surge on CD21 and got pregnant. Sadly I had a natural miscarrige at about 2 weeks along. Hoping I get pregnant easily again and that it sticks this time!! Baby dust and sticky vibes to you all!

User Image and and to all!

13 years ago

Hello 1stbabytry,

So sorry for your loss...me too I had a Miscarriage last cycle (at 5 weeks along), and then I used OPKs and I took my temps, and exactly 5 weeks after the MC, I got my BFP again! I wish you the same for this cycle!!!! :-)

Keep us posted!!!

Hello poasaddict,

I never used monitors, but from what I read, if you get so many days of positive readings (on OPKs or monitors), maybe your body gears up to ovulate, but the ovulation might not happen... Or maybe it does but your surge is really long. I usually get 2 days of positive OPK...then it goes back to negative... Keep all your data thougha and when you see your doctor, tell him about this...maybe he has a better answer. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

13 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies,

I am 14 days into my cycle. I am a bit frustrated because for the past couple of months I had a 24/26 day cycle and ovulated around day 11/12. My OB put me on Femara (which is like Clomid) and said I would ovulate on the 13th day. I have been testing since the 11th and the line on the OPK is getting lighter and lighter. I am worried that I may have missed it. I don't know who to be mad at...the doc for puting me on something that I didn't need because that means I ovulated at the same time as I would if I hadn't taken the meds......or I can be mad at myself for taking his word for it and not just testing the same day I stopped taking the meds. I called him and he told me to continue testing and it may be coming. But I am so down because if I did miss it I have to wait a whole month to try it again......

Does anyone have any experience or info about their experiences with Femara or Clomid? Maybe I am just going crazy and may ovulate soon...........

Thanks

User Image

13 years ago

Hello ladies, i am also waiting to ovulate. i have got a daughter who will be 1 on sat but i really want another one now. i have had 3 misscarrages since she has been born. please let this be the month. x x x

User Image 10 2 babies 8 a lot of Isaac 1/03/2012 Poppy 19/03/2010

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo