Community post

Discussion

5W after MC...a possible faint BFP??? :-)

Hello laides,

Today is exactly 5 weeks since my Miscarriage that started on Feb. 7th. I took an EarlyPregnancyTest with 10miu...and a really faint pink line appeared within 5 minutes. I feel like I'm in a dream!!! I pray with all my heart that it is a true BFP (and not a wacky evap), and I pray even more that it sticks!!!

Here is the link (Warning: you might need to tilt your screen to see the line, hihihi):

http://s865.photobucket.com/albums/ab220/HappyTTC2/?action=view&current=IMG_5829.jpg

Plllzzzz, give me your feedback!!!
xoxoxoxo

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

41 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 41 Replies | Last Page

Happy!
I really hope this is your sticky bean! I am only 4dpo after my chemical pregnancy on 2/20. I hope I am as lucky as you are. I def see a red faint line. It's the same thickness and everything as the test line.

Keep us all posted!!!

Amy

13 years ago

Holy smokes!!!!!! I see it too Happy!!! AAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soooooo happy for you!!!

13 years ago

Thank you so much girls! I am hooopppiiingggg!!!
I'll keep you posted for sure! I'm going to get a pack of 2 of FRER later on today, and hopefully tomorrow morning I get a BFP on FRER.

Thanks so much for your imput on the test line! Yaaay, I'm not crazy if you guys see it too!

Hugs & kissses, love you girls for seeing the line with me and for supporting me so much!!!

@ AmyBBB: Are you taking Vitamin B6? I am now taking a prenatal vitamin, plus 200mg of B6 plus extra folic acid...to make sure that it sticks... Keep us posted!!! I have everything crossed for you!!! Do you have any symptoms?

@ bannisterh: Come on, test already! :-) I'm sure you'll get a BFP with all your symptoms!!! Let us know, let us know, when are you planning to test??

xoxoxoxoxo

13 years ago • Post starter

Happy,
No, my doc hasn't said anything about B6. I was going to go and get some more Prenatal vits today so I think I'll look into the B6 also.

Thanks for the tip!

The only symptoms I have are kinda sore bbs, an overall sluggish feeling, and dreams dreams dreams. It's so close to Ovulation day that I kinda like to think the symptoms are from that still. Usually, 6DPO and on give me the most signs.

Fingers crossed for you!!

13 years ago

Hello AmyBBB, i am really praying for you!!!
For B6, I didn't ask my doctor, I just took, it is a good vitamin to take anyway, and I read that many women take it while TTC, therefore I said, it's the least I could do...I also heard that we are more fertile after a mc....so maybe that's why it worked so fast!

Keep me posted! Are you taking your temps?
xoxoxo

13 years ago • Post starter

Happy,
Good to know about the B6. I actually had a missed miscarriage in dec and had to have a d&c. Then got pregnant after my first AF. That was the chemical pregnancy. I am hoping I get a BFP right away like it did before. I believe we are more fertile after a MC also.

I don't temp. It sounds kind of intimidating. I have the digital OPK's and egg meets sperm plan down pretty good. I know I am not the norm in that I am able to get pregnant right away. I just hope it sticks.

I can't even use my past pregnancy symptoms to determine the outcome of this months cycle. There are a few things that have been consistent. Like I notice in one of my bbs where all the veins seem to meet that it ends up looking like a huge dark bruise around the time AF is supposed to show. Also, a soreness on my under my arm pits. Not bad though. Those are the two that I have gotten both times.
One month I had lots of CM the other none.Both BFPs.

Were you more relaxed this time? I was for some strange reason.

Amy =)

13 years ago

bannisterh,
So where are you in your cycle? Or did you get a BFP recently? I hope you did or will or soon!!!

Amy

13 years ago

I'm 12 DPO...I didn't get BFP last time until 15 DPO. I'm still testing every morning, but nothing yet. I wonder what takes so long for some of us to show positive so early and others to take so long? I'm pretty sure I implanted last Tues-Thurs. I guess it's still too early.

13 years ago

You still have time. I am not sure either why it takes everyone different times to get the BFPs.

Hey I saw your other thread with Happy. I think I'll jump over there to see both your updates.

Wishing us all the best

13 years ago

Oh happy I am so excited for you I keep checking my messages to see if I have an update in there, since I don't know what the time difference in aust and the us is!

Eeeeeeeek :)

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo