Community post

Discussion

7w5d Ultrasound...so happyyyyyy!!!! :-)

Hello my dear friends,

Today I am sooooo extatic. I had my first Ultrasound...and they measured the baby at 7w5d. It is 1.4cm long and its heartbeat was at 147bpm. I am soooo happy that all is good and i heard and saw the heartbeat! This is the best gift that anyone can get!

Am I going to stop stressing? Probably not completely...because of my miscarriage the cycle before this pregnancy, I tend to be a little more scared now, but all I can say is that now everything seems to be more real and I can actually be happy!

I would have never been able to go through everything without this website, and without all the amazing women that i met here! THank you all!!!!

I'll be around... :)

Baby dust to all the ladies trying to conceive, and lots of sticky vibes to all those that conceived already!!! When the time is right, everything seems to happen the right way!!!

xoxoxooxoxo

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

7 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

I am so happy for you!! I also has my vaginal ultrasound at 6 weeks five days!! I saw my baby's heartbeat too!! I wont get to hear it until a few more weeks. Week 10 will be my first appointment with the OB. I just saw nurse who took all my history and did a TB test and I have to go back Wend too see how my arm looks then!!!!

User Image

13 years ago

User Image 5/26/10

13 years ago

Hello kad063770,

Omg, congrats to you too, it's so exciting! It is really starting to sink in that this is it, that it is real...I know time will fly from now on.

Hi ttcafterloss,

Waw, you are alomst there...talk about time passing super fast! I remember when you got your BFP! Soooo exciting!!!! Soon you will get to meet your little angel! Is it a boy or a girl?

13 years ago • Post starter

Hi happy!

What wonderful news! I was wondering when we would hear! Isn't it just such a relief!

Congrats on you cute lill bub!

13 years ago

Hey Neekie,

It is a huge relief!!! I was so happy to see & hear that little heart!!!

So exciting!!!

Thank you so much for your support and for sharing your experience with me! :-)

I think I'm one week behind you...so we'll probably have new babies at the same time!!! :-)

Take good care and talk to you soon!
xoxoxo

Happy how wonderful .

I had my 20 week scan today and baby was moving around so much .

They won't tell you the sex of your baby here - do you want to find out?

Lx

pregnancy week by week

13 years ago

Hello Lemons,

Waw, 20 weeks, whohhooo...great job mommy!!! :-)
What do you mean they won't tell you the sex of your baby? Really? Where are you from? OMG, I would be sooooo impatient to find out what it is...then you get to 20 weeks and they don't want to tell you? Hahahhaa, I am a very impatient person when it comes to these things...

I am looking forward to May 11th, with my son they had already told me that they "would think" it was a boy, and it was right, so we'll see if they can tell me now too!

I am so excited for you!!!! I can't believe how fast time is passing!!! WAW!!!

You are half way through, soon enough, you will be getting ready for the delivery!
Hugs & kisses LX!!!!!

xoxoox

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo