Community post

Discussion

This has to be my month!!! :-) Who's in for a BFP with me???

Hello ladies,

This month I decided to take it easy and not do any OPK, and ignore all my symptoms...but it's not possible. Today I think I am around 5-6 DPO...but I'm not sure since I did not use OPK, I am not really taking my temps (unless I remember during the day....lol)...but I can't help but noticing some symptoms:

-itchy nipples
-cloudy urine
-after the date when I think I ovulated, I was completely dry, and since 5-6 DPO I have lots of watery cm and very soft cerfix...sorry tmi
-smells drive me craaaazzzyyyyyy
-i am thirsty and tired all the time
-i'm really bloated

These are the most obvious... I donno why, I really think this IS the month! Anybody else has these symptoms? Or for those lucky ladies that already had their BFP, did you experience these symptoms? I should test around the 20th...I have no clue how I will wait until then!

Who's in with me for a BFP this month??? :-)
Baby dust to all of us...

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

17 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 17 Replies | Last Page

i will be kmfx for you lol i dont think i am in this month we only bd twice all month since dh is working crazy hours in the crazy snow and ice.. poor guy is dead when he gets home.

i am sending you all my vibes

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

13 years ago

I am BDing this weekend and I should O on Tues. or Wed. so positive thoughts for everyone!!! I am hoping this is my month also; We could all chant : BFP BFP BFP

13 years ago

Hello Suzy74601, you just never know!!! If it is at the right time, it only takes once...or at least this is what they say! LOOOLL!! So Baby Dust to you as well! Sometimes things happen when we least expect them!

We employed the BD every other day method...we'll see... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Hello cjpalaska, and have fun with the BD this weekend! Then the TWW starts!!! Yaaayyy, pray for you that it will happen this month!!!

& a great weekend!!!

13 years ago • Post starter

hiya Ladies...I'm 6/7 dpo..I have the flu,dry skin,zits and strange colored pee..I'm hoping this is my month too.I'm 39 and looking for bfp soon..lets make this ride together!Baby Dust to all!

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

13 years ago

Hi girls! I am 9dpo and I have a lot of symptoms, I think. I swore to myself as well that I would not go crazy over every little twinge and sniffle this month, but it is kind of hard not to. Hot flashes followed by freezing, a sniffle that only lasted for a couple of hours, a sensitive stomach and dizzy spells. We will see what happens. Babydust all around ladies!

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Hello ladies,

Well this weekend I was pretty busy (it was hubby's b-day) and I did not have time to come post anything.
I took a HPT on the 16th (since this was his b-day), but unfortunately BFN. I think it is too early to know, but just in case, it was worth trying.

You know what's really annoying? EVERYBODY is asking me..."so when is the 2nd one coming? You know you should have them pretty close together, bla bla bla bla blaaaaaa" As if I don't want to. I don't want to start telling everybody that we are trying but it's not working...and they all bug me. My husband's dad just told my DH that he has the feeling I'm preggo, I felt like kicking him... It's putting sooooo much pressure on me!

Anybody else frustrated? Grrr...

The other thing is that I keep on getting weird symptoms. On Sunday, I woke up at 3:08AM and could not fall asleep anymore! It was soooo annoying. I still have very itchy nipples and I'm more thirsty than usual! I know, all these could be preggo signs, but maybe I'm just going bananas too...Arrrggghhhh....

So, how is everybody doing? Any BFPs yet??? :-)

Baby dust & happy Monday!

Hello I tested last week no avail i am not waiting for af she will be here on 20th . Secretly hoping she stays away but I have NO symptoms at all not even af symptoms. I am kinda sad about it really at least when I have af I act like they could be pregnancy ones lol. Oh well.

Hope all are doing well BFPS to all

13 years ago

Hello Suzy,

Well you know, sometimes less is more...no symptoms at all could mean something is cooking. With my son, I did not have ANY symptoms at all...nothing. I just woke up one day and I said "I donno why but I think I'm preggo"...and pouffff...there it was BFP. That's why you never know! Don't give up!!! :-)

BFP for all of us, come on!!! If I ovulated when I think I did, then my AF should come on the 22nd.

I'll probably test on the 20th though...and that if I can manage to stay away from HPTs until then! LOL!!!

Good luck & keep us posted!!!!

LOL staying away from hpts is very hard i collect the dang things.. I come home with some everytime i got to the store my dh thinks i am crack pot

13 years ago

Hello Suzy,

Hahahaha, you're hilarious! I dont' tell/show my husband every time I buy HPTs...it's so much wasted money, it's crazy! But I can't help it! I have 2 $ store tests left and then as I get closer to the 20th, I'll probably get clearblue or FRER. I'm sooooo addicted! :-)

Well good luck to you! When r u planning to test?
xoxoxo

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo