Community post

Discussion

EWCM today, hoping for POS OPK later on today!!!

Hello ladies,

So today is my CD 19 (my cycles are pretty long usually), and I've been doing OPK ever since AF stopped. No positive yet...but today I have major EWCM...this should be it...I'll do an OPK a little later and I think it might be positive.
We did the BD every other day ever since AF left...so we're ready for catching the egg this month! :-)

Hoping to have a nice Christmas gift!!! :-)
Anybody else with me? Let's see...

Baby dust to you all!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Replies | Last Page

I had my positive OPK Sunday afternoon and Yesterday. We BD'd every other day since November 14th, took the 19th and 20th off, then Bd'd Sunday Afternoon and Last night....Hoping we caught that Egg....

Best of luck to you!!!!

User Image

13 years ago

Hi AllersWife ,
Waw, good job! All chances are on your side!!! :-) I will keep my fingers crossed for you! Let this be our month!!!! Baby dust!

I donno why, I have a feeling this is THE month...maybe because with our son we BDed every other day and I got preggo like that!

I have to go get more OPKs today, since I only have 1 left! Today I have a day off, and hubby is taking me out for breakfast! Gotta go get ready but I'll post my OPK result in a couple of hours!!!

Let me know if you have any symtoms! :-)
Take good care,
xoxoxo

13 years ago • Post starter

AWWW, I hope this is our month for sure! What great christmas news that would. I hope you enjoyed Breakfast with the Hubby, lucky lady!!!
I have one more day of work, then some R & R for the next 6 days!!! Much deserved!

Baby Dust to you! Please let me know your OPK result! We can be buddies this cycle!!!

Enjoy the day!

User Image

13 years ago

AWWW, I hope this is our month for sure! What great christmas news that would. I hope you enjoyed Breakfast with the Hubby, lucky lady!!!
I have one more day of work, then some R & R for the next 6 days!!! Much deserved!

Baby Dust to you! Please let me know your OPK result! We can be buddies this cycle!!!

Enjoy the day!

User Image

13 years ago

Hello AllersWife,

How was your day? I had a super busy one...Breakfast was great with hubby! We really enjoyed it!

As promised, I went to get some more OPKs and took one at 6PM. Here is the result:

User Image

What do you think? It is ALMOSTTTT as dark as the control line, so just in case we'll keep busy for the rest of the week!!!

So I guess I shoudl ovulate anytime within 12-48h????

Let me know what you think!
Thanks so much!!!!
xoxoxo

Hmmm, donno if you can see the actual image. Here is the link:

http://s865.photobucket.com/albums/ab220/HappyTTC2/?action=view&current=IMG_5042.jpg

xoxoxo

Oooo looks good to me happy! How exciting! I had a pretty good day just soooooo ready for the holiday weekend for some r and r :)

Now get busy lady, excited to have a cycle partner! I'm trying so hard to not think about the next two weeks now....

I feel like we timed it so good finally, wr will see. Have a wonderful night!

Xoxo
Ash

User Image

13 years ago

Hi Ash,

I know what you mean with the timing! We were very careful with the timing as well. And I said this cycle, no matter what, we'll enjoy the BD every other day, just in case...we'll see what'll come out of this! :-)

So excited that we'll go through this together!
Since I bought 7 OPKs today, I will test again tomorrow, just to make sure. I'll keep you posted! But tonight for sure we'll have some fun... lol

I will try really hard not to get too excited either about the TWW...and I won't test before 10DPO...no way I'm testing earlier...

The funny thing is that my bbs are already sore...lol...probably because of ovulation...

Anyway, have a great night and keep me posted! So we're about 2 days apart in our cycles...this is fun! :-)

Come on BFPs...this is our month, I can feel it!
xoxoxo

Hi all I'm new here and TTC and I could definitely use the support! Tried last cycle but no such luck . Still hopeful though last time we had no problems we decided to try and it happened the next day so I'm hoping it's that easy this time. Supposed to ovulate on the 25th or 26th but I'm not sure b/c I just got off of BC but I'm going to buy an OPK first thing in the morning just to be sure. We're really trying for a boy this time we already have 2 girls so I've been reading up on it and getting mixed messages about the Shettles method so now I'm totally confused. Has anyone succeeded? Any advice? BTW I'm in CD 13 not sure how to judge my CM though have been doing the BD since Sat and definitely planning on BDing on the 25th and 26th. Any feedback is greatly appreciated and to all!

13 years ago

Hello hotmomista,

And welcome!!! Well we are all the same you know? Once we want a baby, we want it to happent he next day (hihihi), but unfortunately it is not always that easy. I already have a son, and with him, I got preggo the second month trying. I was super excited and could not believe it since I have really irregular cycles...
Now this time it seems to take a little longer. This is our 3rd month officially trying...so we'll see how it goes...
I always wanted to have 2 kids, and if possible first a boy and then a girl. But for some reason, now I really don't mind the gender anymore...as long as the baby is healthy, it can be a boy too... I inquired about the Shettles method as well, and then I saw that there are other methods that contradict it completely, so I'll just let nature take its course...and I just pray for a healthy baby!!!

So anyway, keep us posted on your OPK results. If you're supposed to ovulate on the 25th or 26th you are probably going to get a positive OPK today and/or tomorrow. Plz share with us your results!

Oh this is great, we're 3 now with the same timing in our cycles...let's hope Santa is very generous with us this year with a new bundle of joy as a gift!!! Ohhh, I soooooooooooooo wiiisssshhhhhhhhh!!!!
to us!!!
xoxoxo

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo