Community post

Discussion

YAAAYYY, I got my BFP!!! I'm preggers! See symptoms inside!

Hello ladies!

First, I know how hard it is to wish so bad for a baby and to dread these TWW!!! I was very lucky, because this is my 4th cycle trying and I already had my first BFP yesterday even with my very irregular cycles.

So here are some symptoms:

- After ovulation, for about a week I was pretty dry, and then I started have A LOT of lotiony cm. So much that I kept on running to the bathroom thinking that AF was there.
- Right before implantation, I had very itchy nipples, I was dizzy and noticed I was a little more sensitive and thirsty. I was also waking up during the night...without being able to fall back asleep.
- At implantation I noticed some pimples on my face and a temperature drop.
- Right after implantation, temps went even higher than prior to implantation and stayed there (between 99 and 99.5). Also, I feel a little faint and not very hungry. I need to pee a little more often than before.
- Ever since about a week before implantation, I started having lots of cramps, pulling in the lower abs and my stomach felt upset (but it wasn't).
- I am now also a little bit constipated.

Hope this helps!!!

I pray now that the little bean sticks and that I will have a healthy pregnancy.
With that being said, I wish you looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttssss of baby dust, and never loose hope.

BTW, I don't know if this does anything, but this cycle, I took out a picture of me preggo with my 1st baby...and it is always in my face...also I took out my ceramic elephants that my best friend gave me to "wish me luck & health with pregnancies". They were put in a drawer after we moved 2 years ago... They are very small and their symbol is fertility. Thanks my dear cute elephants!!!

Lots of hugs & kisses!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

11 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

CONGRATS!!!

When did you finally test? Did you get your BFP with the very first test(if you took more than 1)?

Congrats again!

13 years ago

Soooo happy for you!!!!!!

13 years ago

So excited for you HappytoTTC!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

User Image

13 years ago

Oh Happy I gasped out loud!!

How wonderful - I am so delighted (I blame my hormones for the tears in my eyes )

Enjoy the next nine months until the new we'en arrives .

All the very best and keep posting - we'd miss ya.

Lx

pregnancy week by week

13 years ago

Hello curl_gurl,

Actually due to my irregular cycles, I had no clue when exactly I should test...and how many DPO I was/am. I took tests starting last week, and my first BFP was yesterday...with Clearblue. It was extremely faint, and it only showed mostly during the first 30 minutes, and when the test was opened...then I held my pee-pee for 4 hours and i tested again and it was a tiny little bit more visible.

Then this mornign took another Clearblue with FMU and it was just a little darker than the ones I took yesterday, and with SMU I took a FRER that was also faint, but definetely there!

Hope this helps!
THanks for the congrats & baby dust to you!!!!
\xoxoxo

13 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies, and thanks so much for the congrats! I am soooo happy!!!

@Lemons: You are so cute! THanks so much!!! I am super excited. I keep on looking at the tests to see if the lines are going away, but no, still there! :-)
Oh yeah, I'll still post, I am addicted to this website now! :-) How are you? Any morning sickness?

Thanks again for all the nice wishes!!!
Baby dust to all of those still hoping for a BFP and sticky vibes to all those that have a bun cooking! :-)

xoxoxo

Happy I kept looking at my tests too and I'll tell you something else I still do a wee test every once in a while (well I have a bag full of internet dip sticks and it's nice to see the line go dark pink instantly - some how comforting as I wait for a date for my 12 week scan ).

I have been suffering from bloating and nausea - everything is turning my stomach. Normally I love cooking but I can barely bring myself to cook just now. Even vegetables are offending my tum!!

This week it has eased off a bit - weird as it may sound there is something comforting about feeling awful knowing it is because you are pregnant .

How did hubby take the news??

Lx

pregnancy week by week

13 years ago

Hello Lemons,

Hahaha, the beauty of pregnancy!!! It's for such a good cause though, so enjoy the nausea, lol!!! I am not really feeling any different, just very tired, an when i'm hungry i can not decide on what i want to eat...

I took a digital this morning so that i can show hubby the result...(and also because i am still a POAS addict, lol). He was really happy!!! Immediately starting to calculate when i'm due... Funny!!

Tomorrow we will tell the parents... Looking forward to it. Did you tell your parents???

Hugs & kisses, and we keep in touch!! :)

Hello

Yup I told my parents - my mum actually screetched down the phone .

My partner's parents are delighted as well.

I told my sis right away so I would have someone to check all my symptoms with .

Lx

pregnancy week by week

13 years ago

Hi Lemons,

Oh that's nice! We will tell the parents next weekend! I made a t-shirt for DS that says BIG BROTHER, OOPS, THEY DID IT AGAIN! Hopefully they will notice the writing! LOL

I'm soooooo tired, and at night I get really bloated...besides that not many symptoms...my bbs are still pretty sensitive, and in the morning I am completely flat, then at night, my belly is huuuge!!!
It's hilarious!

Sooo exciting! :-)

xoxoxoxo

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo