Posts by HappytoTTC

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

How long did it take you to get pregnant after MC?

Hello Ladies, To those of you that already went through the horrible experience of loosing a pregnancy...I ...

51 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

What are your fav Baby Names? :-)

Hello Ladies, Since I conceived this baby with the help of my dear friends on this website, I though it wou ...

14 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

9 weeks pregnant and symptoms are gone??? HELP!!!

Hello ladies, Maybe I am a little too worried, but here is my story. I am currently 9 weeks 2 days pregnant ...

3 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

7w5d Ultrasound...so happyyyyyy!!!! :-)

Hello my dear friends, Today I am sooooo extatic. I had my first Ultrasound...and they measured the baby at ...

7 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

5W after MC...a possible faint BFP??? :-)

Hello laides, Today is exactly 5 weeks since my Miscarriage that started on Feb. 7th. I took an EarlyPregn ...

41 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Impatiently waiting for a POS OPK...who's with me???

Hello Ladies, So I am CD 19 today...after a natural miscarriage at 5 weeks...and now I'm waiting impatientl ...

14 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Bad sinus cold & fever & 5 weeks pregnant...should I

Hello laides, I just wanted to have your advise. I am about 5 weeks preggers and I am pretty worried becaus ...

10 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Started to spot yesterday!!! I'm WORRIED!

Hello ladies, what would i do without you? Well I have some bad news... Yesterday night went to he bathroom ...

18 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

We're back ttc after miscarriage!

Hello ladies, Well guess what, after my miscarriage that started on Monday, the bleeding has already stopp ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

And the BFP chapter ends here...

Hello ladies, For all of you wonderful friends that have been supporting me through this journey, I can let ...

13 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago