Community post

Discussion

And the BFP chapter ends here...

Hello ladies,

For all of you wonderful friends that have been supporting me through this journey, I can let you know now that I have officially miscarried. I spent the night in the emergency room and they ran all the tests possible. I think my bean did not really make it past the 1st week, since the hormone level was at 10 when they ran the tests yesterday. The doctor almost didn't believe me when I told him that for a full week (actually for about 10 days) I got BFPs...

While I was waiting in ER yesterday, I started bleeding badly and I think this is when everything came out.

We are going to wait this cycle up and then after my next period we will start to try again!

I must say, it is hard to loose the hope, the joy and the excitement of pregnancy, but i tell myself that it is better to miscarry now than to find out later on that there is soemthing wrong with the baby...

So this journey ends here, and a new chapter begins...

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Replies | Last Page

Oh my god! Im devasted. Please take care and keep in touch.xoxoxo

User Image 16th Sept 2010

13 years ago

So sorry for your loss.

Be strong, your time will come xxxx

13 years ago

Oh happy I'm soo sorry,I cannot imagine how you feel, please take care and get lots of rest...

13 years ago

Thank you so much for your kind words and support!!!
I took the day off today...i need to rest...

13 years ago • Post starter

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you're going through, but I am praying for you and your DH. Try to take some time to rest and grieve.

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

I'm sorry happy..

13 years ago

I'm so sorry for your loss

User Image User Image User Image Anna

13 years ago

So sorry. Take care =)

13 years ago

Happy,
I am deeply Sorry. My prayers are with you and dear hubby. I don't know what your religious preference is and I hope what I'm about to do does not offend you are any of the other Ladies on this forum. In advance my apologies if anyone gets offended. But this is on my heart and I have to do it.
Heavanly father I bring before you "happy" and her dh and family, Lord no one knows the reason why a precious life was taking but Lord we know you don't make mistakes. Lord help her and dh to grieve as necessary but allow them to come back to full circle when the grieving process is over. Watch over them and keep their spirits up in their time of need. and though they never actually met their little bundle Lord that doesn't make it any less real or painful. Just guide them into a happier place and give them the strength they need to keep each other strong. In your holy name I pray Amen.

xoxoxo

13 years ago

Hello ladies,

Again thank you so much for your prayers and wishes!
I am a very positive person, so i always try to see the good side of the story. I would rather see it end right away than to know that the baby would have health issues later. It was not meant to be, and even though it hurts when i think about it, i know that there is another happy story waiting to happen shortly...
Also i think that there is a lesson in each life situation, and i learnt that patience, faith and taking good care of myself are extremely impotant when creating a little miracle. My body is not a machine...it is much more than that, therefore no matter how long it takes to get a bfp, no matter how long it takes for a healthy implantation and development, the most important thing is to stop for a minute and appreciate the work that my body does...and everything will be fine in the end!

Thank you all again, you have been the shoulder i cried on...and it is great to be able to share my rollercoaster feelings with you!

xoxoxo

13 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo