Community post

Discussion

SaraMC, Aromatherapy, where are you guys???

Morning Ladies,

Didn't see any news from you!!!! What is going on?

@Aroma: So how did the letter go? I hope everything went well, please keep us posted! I kept my fingers crossed for you all day yesterday!

@Sara: Any new symptoms? How are you?

On my side, took a 3rd Clearblue this morning and it came out very faint BFP right away...when I look at my 3 tests the line seems to be getting a littler darker...
BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I took a Clearblue digital this morning as well, and NOT PREGNANT!
Either it is because my HGC is not at 50 yet (I think the digital is 50MIU), OR Clearblue is really playing with my feelings and I have 3 evaps that show right away...only time will tell.

Today I am going to get a FRER too, even though I am afraid to see the results...but at least I'll know!!!

As for symptoms...here they are:
-I feel like I caught a cold...I feel congested in my throught, and my nose seems to always be blocked...
- I feel tired, but not extremely tired...
- definetely light headed, for some reason driving makes me have nausea
- lots of lotiony cm...sometimes I run to the bathroom to see if AF is here...
- sensitive, itchy and erect nips
- a lot of cramping, pulling and my stomach is grawling...as if it is a little upset, but it is not

We'll see what happens during the day! I for a !!! What do you think? It should be promissing, right?

Waiting to have news from you!!!!!
& to all!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

11 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

im here happy!!!! i saw your pg tests and posted in the bored section. you are for sure preggo WAHOOOOOOOO congratulations.. as for the letter and dh he did not say a word last night about it and acted normal, i was oing to ask him but i am still feeling really crappy from my cold which has either turned into bronchitis or pnemonia so i am probably going to a walk in to night after work. Im sooo happy for you this is great news. as for dh i will give him till the end of the weekend to say something otherwise i wil bring it up oh the agony of waiting ugh dam men

13 years ago

Hi Happy! Ignore Digital, its too soon. Last time I got my very first BFP at 8dpo(Tuesday). It was very faint so took a digital. Not Pregnant. Took one every day and it wasnt until Friday that I got Pregnant 1-2weeks. So just wait a couple of days. I just did a clear blue and def got evap. But its a thin blue line and I didnt follow the instructions properly! Get a Frer! They look positive to me, the second one especially! Did you not get internet dipstrips?

User Image 16th Sept 2010

13 years ago

Good morning ladies,

I'm happy to have news from you!

@ Aroma: I think it is very good that you give him some time to think. Maybe he didn't see it yet...but I really hope everything will be working out. I hope that this will only be a little hop in your relationship and that you will both find your balance!!! Keep us posted!

@ Sara: You're right, it might take a while before the Digital will come on as positive. I might wait until then to tell DH... I took a FRER. Here is the link:

http://s865.photobucket.com/albums/ab220/HappyTTC2/?action=view&current=IMG_5348.jpg

A line on FRER is a line...So happy, now I pray that it sticks!!!

In the meantime, i send both of you tons of baby dust!!!!! I'll go check your posts on BORED as well! :-)

Thanks girls, I donno what I would have done without you!!!! xoxoxoxo & TOOOONNNNNNSSSSS of
& !!!!!!!!!!!

13 years ago • Post starter

OH-MY-GOD! You got BFP on a Frer! There is no doubt now! Congratulations! Get a digital, do the test Sunday and get a jewellery box (for necklaces) pop it in, wrap it up and give to DH! How exciting!

13 years ago

Hello Sara,

Hahaha, you totally get my excitement when I saw the BFP on the FRER! That's the naked truth right there! I was jumping up and down when I saw the little faint line! LOL

So here's the plan:
Tomorrow morning I take another test. If it is much darker, i will take the digital. If it is not much darker, I will only take the digital on Sunday.
In the meantime, we were waiting for a package to be delivered to us with some small bathroom fixtures. The package already arrived...I cut it open (nicely), and I took out the content. So what I will do is I will put the small card that I made for DH as well as the test inside the little box (where the fixtures were), I'll tape the box nicely and I will pretend that "we just got it by mail".
Since we already have a 2 years old, I will ask him to give the box to daddy (which he will because he's just like a little monkey...hihihi)...then DH will open it and see it. He will not expect it until he actually sees what's inside. In the meantime I will take out my camera and film his reaction (somehow pretending that I am filming my son).

So what do you think? Is this a good/complicated plan??? LOOOLLLL!!!!

I just noticed...after all this time, that you spell your name Sarah...with an H....
I'm so sorry I have baptised you Sara without the H!!!

Hugs hon!!! :-)

Congratulations Happy, that is fantastic news.

Lilypie Maternity tickers  BabyFruit Ticker

13 years ago

Hello joanne43,

Thank you so much!!! It is soo exciting!! Hope it sticks!
xoxoxo

BTW joanne43,
I was reading your story about the bleeding and the good news about the twins! I am sooooo happy for you that everything worked out so well! Thank God!
Continue to take it easy as much as you can and have a happy & healthy pregnancy as well! Of course you are really hungry, you have two munchkins in there! :-)

Thank God everything went really well! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU TOO!!!! :-)

Thats a very good plan! Brought a little tear to my eye! I wish i was watching. Video it and photo bucket it. Im so excited for you.xoxoxoxo

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo