Community post

Discussion

Ovulation nausea, anybody experienced that?

Hello ladies,

I have a question. Today is the approximate day I am supposed to ovulate...and since I woke up this morning I keep on having nausea, can that be an ovulation sign? Anybody experiened this?

Please let me know!!!

I am on cycle day 16 and should be ovulating soon or maybe I already ovulated...I have an irregular cycle, and last month it was 41 days, but usually it is around 30 or 31 days...

What do you think? Anybody experienced nausea around ovulation?
THanks so much!!!!

Baby dust and wishes for BFPs to all!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

5 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I too have had nausea around ovulation- just noticed it the last 3 cycles. It is not really bad- just a little sick to my stomach. It is funny how when you are TTC that you really get in tune with your body and start to notice these things!
I wish you luck in this cycle!

13 years ago

Hello

I get nausea a few hours before actual ovulation. I don't get it every month - maybe a bout half the time.

I ovulated on 8th this month so our cycle is quite close!

Good luck young lady.

Lx

pregnancy week by week

13 years ago

Hello ladies, thanks so much for your reply... I have no clue if I already ovulated to tell you the truth... I took opk on Friday and Saturday, and today (monday) and all had a line but not as dark as the control line, therefore no ovulation really... Anyway it's so complicated to know anything with an irregular cycle... So we're just having fun...I mean me and dh, hahaha, we might as well enjoy it.
Today i had soooooo much cm!!!! I had to wear a pente liner...donno if thés means anything... Besides that, mothing!!!

Well ladies, wishing you both bfp this month!!! Keep us posted! I'm still far from testing, I'll probably wait until oct 20 to test if af is not showing up...pray pray pray for good news!

Baby dust!!!!

13 years ago • Post starter

Hello

If it's any help I get loads of CM for the 2-3 days prior to ovulation up to ovulation itself, thereafter it eases off - sometimes really a lot as you describe.

Sounds to me like this is your fertility window so go bother your hubby and nothing but the best of luck .

Lx

pregnancy week by week

13 years ago

Hi Lemons,

Thanks so much for your input! I am so confused! I took another OPK today and still a pale line (but not as dark as the control line). Maybe I did ovulate around Oct. 7th as I thought...I did not take an OPK then...so I can't know for sure. Anyway, every other day we keep on "dancing" and hoping for the best!
I found out my best friend is preggo, she just found out a couple of days ago! It would be soooooo amazing if we would be pregnant together!!!!

I'll keep you posted!

How are you? I guess you should be about 4-5 DPO, right? Are you planning to test only if AF doesn't show up or are you going to test before? :o)

Let's see, hope we both get BFPs this month!!!
Baby dust, baby dust & baby dust!!! :o)

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo