Community post

Discussion

Is this Evap? HEEELLLPPPP...

Hello girls,

Can you please give me your opinion? Is this an evap or BFP?

http://s865.photobucket.com/albums/ab220/HappyTTC2/?action=view&current=IMG_4919.jpg

THanks in advance!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

7 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

It looks like a faint positive, but im not sure,

how long after u took the test did the line apear? If apeered 10 m after it should be the evap. line, TAKE another one and compare it, and most importantly let us know!!!

User Image

13 years ago

It looks like a to mee....... usually.. evaporation lines does not have color.. it looks more like an indentation.. unless you let it sit for days...

Test in two more days.. with a digital one..

Yay!!!!!

User Image 5/26/10

13 years ago

Hello Anita & TTCAfterLoss,

Well it is bad news. I didn't go to the bathroom since 5 hours ago, I went and bought a FRER, and it came back negative... :o( So I guess False positives can happen with the blue dye ink...

AF is not here yet, but I am totally loosing hope for this month...I think it will not happen...

I'll test again in 2 days...tomorrow I'll take a break, wait for AF to show...and if no AF by Thursday, I'll take another FRER then.

...it's life!!!
Thanks for your feedback girls!!!
Baby dust to all!!!

13 years ago • Post starter

heh.. i don't really like the frers.. i used the digital one.. wait a few days.. i am so not buying that is a false.. is way to clear.. and I have seen tests looking like that before...

I am praying I am right.. and you are preggers.

User Image 5/26/10

13 years ago

I'm with TTC, but you already know this

I don't like the FRER either...I think it's a waste of money. I haven't found any difference between them and the others. As I've said before, I used them on Friday, the day the witch was due and still got a BFN.

Hang in there happy....give it a couple days and test again with FMU... for you!

13 years ago

Hello ttcafterloss & bannisterh,

I must say you made my day a little brighter! Today was a tough one...and I have been a little down (I must admit), and here are your nice words of support! It's like a breath of fresh air!!! I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your encouragements! I actually did need to hear some positive comments, not because I really am praying for a BFP, but also because I know you guys are there to support me! THANK YOU!!!

Well we'll see what the next days bring...hopefully and hopefully this is the month...I'll be more than happy to let you know!!!

Thanks again for being there for me!
xoxoxo

13 years ago • Post starter

Lx

pregnancy week by week

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo