Community post

Discussion

feeling UP :)

View Full Post

hey ladies started a new post :)

update from me soz been busy wk
Lots of gd things been happening for a change
My DH should have work local atleast till the end of the year so thats alot of stress away for now
I had a appointment with the gynaecologist on wednesday there got few tests done, i am on 3 waiting lists 1 is for a HSG xray to check i have no blockages in my tubes (should get that within the next 3 months), the other 2 are long waiting lists one for IUI treatment and another for IVF but i was pleased with the doctor and feel like things will keep moving forward
Also on CD 38 atm but i refuse to test until friday which will be CD 43 coz a few months ago i had a 39 day cycle and got a so ill be patient fingers crossed

Hope everyone else is doing well

Baby dust all round x

173 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 173 Replies | Last Page

So ultrasound at 7w1d showed no heartbeat... but I know I've got a tilted uterus and I'm wondering if that's a factor in SEEING anything? The sac had grown... Also women are telling me they haven't seen a heartbeat till 8-9 weeks. ARGH! Lol, why can't this little bean cooperate and NOT try to give me a heart attack!!!!

I'm prayin for you ladies... pray for me too!!!

Me: 27 PCOS DH: 25 Fine and dandy November 2011 First round of 50mg Clomid. December 22 !!! January 1 2012 m/c @7 weeks - Clomid 50mg round #2 Feb 2012. 21 day progesterone level at a 3 !!! Another m/c at 5 weeks - Clomid 100mg April - June epic fail - July Femara/Ovidril It worked!!! - Sept - .... lost a genetically healthy baby boy

11 years ago

showed up Saturday

User Image

11 years ago

Sending your way redshadoe0! Also praying for his/her little !

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Well ladies... looks like I lost the baby. Went in for an 8 week ultrasound and the baby only measures 5 weeks, still no heartbeat. *sigh* I knew it was to good to be true. D&C scheduled for Wednesday if I don't lose it before then. I keep hoping that somehow the baby is just hiding... but I don't see how when the sac only measures 5 weeks. RIP baby #4...

Me: 27 PCOS DH: 25 Fine and dandy November 2011 First round of 50mg Clomid. December 22 !!! January 1 2012 m/c @7 weeks - Clomid 50mg round #2 Feb 2012. 21 day progesterone level at a 3 !!! Another m/c at 5 weeks - Clomid 100mg April - June epic fail - July Femara/Ovidril It worked!!! - Sept - .... lost a genetically healthy baby boy

11 years ago

So sorry to hear that redshadoe0! Know that I will be thinking and praying for you! Hugs!

11 years ago

Awww nooooooo redshadoe. I'm so sorry .
I really don't know what else to say, except that I'm thinking of you and wish it had turned out better.

11 years ago

Oh No redshadoe0! . You and your family are in my prayers.

User Image

11 years ago

I'm sorry red. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Keep us posted. We are hear for you!

How is everyone else doing?

11 years ago

D&C yesterday. So back on the TTC train. *sigh* They're doing genetic testing on the baby, then testing on hubby and I to see if we're incompatible or something. Yay for another 5 week wait for my period to show back up... minimum. ARGH!! sometimes I just want to give up. I hope you ladies are doing better than I am.

11 years ago

Sorry to hear about all your going through redshadoe0! I know it isn't easy but always remember we are here for you!

AFM I "think" I ovulated last Thursday. Without being on meds my temps are not as predicatable so I am really not certain if I did ovulate or not. I also always seem to have something goin on or can't sleep on the most improtant temp days! TTC life has me in the dumps these days! Only two more cycles and we are done TTC until after my friends wedding in Jan. I think deep down I need the break but at the same time a baby is what I want so badly it is hard to think about preventing for 3 months!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo