Community post

Discussion

feeling UP :)

View Full Post

hey ladies started a new post :)

update from me soz been busy wk
Lots of gd things been happening for a change
My DH should have work local atleast till the end of the year so thats alot of stress away for now
I had a appointment with the gynaecologist on wednesday there got few tests done, i am on 3 waiting lists 1 is for a HSG xray to check i have no blockages in my tubes (should get that within the next 3 months), the other 2 are long waiting lists one for IUI treatment and another for IVF but i was pleased with the doctor and feel like things will keep moving forward
Also on CD 38 atm but i refuse to test until friday which will be CD 43 coz a few months ago i had a 39 day cycle and got a so ill be patient fingers crossed

Hope everyone else is doing well

Baby dust all round x

173 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 173 of 173 Replies

Ugh I have been sick most of the day on a lot of days. Haven't thrown up yet but there were a few times I thought I was going to literally loose my lunch! I have also had some cramping off and on. Still very anxious! I have my U/S Thursday AM so I am not so patiently waiting for that! Let me know how yours goes tomorrow! Hope it all looks good!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

We had our first U/S today and we saw the heartbeat!! It was crazy! It was still too early to hear it but we could see it and it was amazing! We go back next week so we can hear it! I am still in shock!!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Been pretty quiet on this thread for awhile now.

Hope those that got their are doing well!

And those who haven't .... sending lots of your way!

As for me... well my husband and I have divorced so my TTC journey is over.

Wish you guys lots of love and luck for the future and hope your dreams come true :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo