Community post

Discussion

Been Feeling down :(

Hi im quiet new to the forum , me n my oh have been ttc for over 2 years now
we are both hopefully getting help from our doctors within the next couple of weeks to do fertility tests
anyway for a while there i had been coping not to bad from month to month and having no joy conceiving bt now have found out 2 more ppl i knw are expecting i jst dnt know how to deal with this part that every time i hear abt someone i knw expecting i feel sorry for myself
jst had to get this of my chest as i dnt really have anyone to talk to abt this, my oh jst tells me it will be our turn one day bt i jst keep wondering when will that be coz it feels like its never going to happen :( n hoped maybe people on here could give me some advice to try help me pick myself back up again
thanks

287 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 287 Replies | Last Page

Hi Wilson, I know your story all to well because it is my story. It is hard to deal with all the bfn month after month. DH and I have been trying for almost 2yrs as well. I have seen almost 10 people I know get pregnant and give birth during that time, it stinks.
We have both been tested. My tubes are fine and he has a healthy sperm count. I found out recently that I don't ovulate every month. I am currently on my secon round of Femara to help me ovulate, so fingeres crossed. I just hope one day I get my bfp and I can finally know what it feels like to carry a child. Good Luck and Babydust to you and just know you have a friend in me :)

User Image

12 years ago

thanks cera80
i knw not easy i had been doing ok bt jst recently started to get to me
i hope you get good news soon too :)
suppose jst got to stay positive as much as possible

12 years ago • Post starter

hi ladies i can really relate to feeling down lately especially i didnt get my BFP after my first round of clomid i really thought it was going to do the dew for us but guess not huh well we have been ttc#3 for 2 yrs and no BFP yet this is my second month on clomid hoping it works for us this time around i just feel so deppressed when i seem to think about having our BFP so stressful and with dh work schedul being so hectic it tends to get even more stressful for us both you know all we want is a baby and is that to much for our bodies to reject that im am feeling less hopefull this month and i know about how you feel when people are always telling you to be patient well let them try and get pregnant month after month and themself up for dissapointment every month getting a BFN and yes others are always having babies like it aint nothing i know it seems like we aint going to get our BFP when when thats all we want is a baby good luck to you ladies

12 years ago

Wilson you are not alone. My DH and I will be coming up on 2 years TTC#1 in April. I was pretty relaxed with the whole situation until the last few months as well. We have been through a bunch of tests and have tried clomid two cycles both of which resulted in pregnancy but ended in a M/C and an ectopic. It seems like the longer the process the harder it is to stay calm especially when it feels as though everyone else is getting their BFP and take home babys.

My doctor upped my dose of clomid this month to 100mg so we shall see in a few weeks if it worked!

Keep us posted on your progress and what the doctors tell you. Good luck and we are here for you!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

hey dolphin1204

thnx for the reply

sorry to hear abt ur attempts cnt be easy fingers crossed for u with ur higher dose of clomid

my oh has to hand his test in on monday and i am waiting for my doctors to do tests for me im going to wait till my oh gets his result next week then push my doctors on a bit

i willl keep uz all posted

Yes please do keep us posted! I have my annual exam on Thursday so I have lots of questions to ask! Oh and yesterday I found out my DH's cousin is preggo now to. Another slap in the face!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

well ladies so far my temps have been on a high note and i been having bb tenderness and twinges could just be my body i als been having mild dull cramps but today they are pretty much stronger than just mild it gots me so down i have been trying to be happy but that isnt working the more i lie to myself than worse it gets for me feeling like af is going to be here right on time tomorrow i really hope not and to top it off i couldnt resist not poas and got a BFN with urine they also took my blood to see but thats probably a BFN too ugh and yes it is a BIG SLAP IN THE FACE my cousin was pregnant with twins and had a mc in dec and turned right around a few days to a wk after her mc she ended up pregnant again i am happy for her but it just seem so unfair that it is so easy for alot of other ppl out there and it does make you feel like just giving

12 years ago

well ladies i was right af showed her ugly face about an hour ago im thinking that i should call in my clomid prescription but for some reason i dont want to idk my feeling is to let it go this month and see what happens good luck to all of you and baby dust

12 years ago

hey jst another update
my oh finds out his results on friday so fingers crossed everything is ok on his end then i can push on my doctors since they still havent done any tests for me :/

myfamilytime : i knw it is like a slap in the face when everyone around u seems to be falling pregnant so easily i jst found out today my cousin is having a little girl i am happy for her bt still its frustrating that it doesnt seem to be happening for me

gl and hope u get a positive result sooner rather than later :))

thanks again for all the replies nice to have ppl to talk to abt this :)

hey dollphin1204
good luck with ur annual on thursday

i knw like i said in my previous reply it does get u down when every1 else is finding out they are pregnant
hope it happens for u soon x

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo