Community post

Discussion

feeling UP :)

View Full Post

hey ladies started a new post :)

update from me soz been busy wk
Lots of gd things been happening for a change
My DH should have work local atleast till the end of the year so thats alot of stress away for now
I had a appointment with the gynaecologist on wednesday there got few tests done, i am on 3 waiting lists 1 is for a HSG xray to check i have no blockages in my tubes (should get that within the next 3 months), the other 2 are long waiting lists one for IUI treatment and another for IVF but i was pleased with the doctor and feel like things will keep moving forward
Also on CD 38 atm but i refuse to test until friday which will be CD 43 coz a few months ago i had a 39 day cycle and got a so ill be patient fingers crossed

Hope everyone else is doing well

Baby dust all round x

173 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 173 Replies | Last Page

Congrats Mela!!!!

That's fantastic news! So happy to hear this finally!

11 years ago

Well ladies I got my bloodwork results back and... It was a !! I am pregnant! Both my progestrone and HCG levels were great! I am so excited and so nervous at the same time! I don't know what to do with myself. I just hope that this one sticks and is in the correct spot!!!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Thanks for all of your wishes!!

Dolpin- WOW!! Congratulations!! How exciting! I wish you happy healthy 9 months! I feel like we should create a pregnancy page because we will be due around the same time and we have been helping eachother out during these long roads of TTC!

KLS2010- I hope we hear good news from you too this month or soon!

User Image

11 years ago

I agree Mela! Without you ladies I don't know where I would be! Heres to ! What did your beta look like? Mine was HCG 117 and progesterone was at 52 at 12dpo.

11 years ago

dolphin that is fantastic news!!!

I'd been thinking about you today and hoping it had all gone well!

So happy for you guys!

Doubt my + is coming any time soon, but still happy for you guys!

11 years ago

Thanks KLS! Speaking from someone who has been trying for 3 years straight it can happen for you! I will keep you in my prayers! Where are you at in your cycle?

AFM
I keep saying TODAY I AM PREGNANT! Helps to calm my nerves. DH is giddy and it was so cute yesterday he went online and found a site that went week to week throughout the pregnancy explaining what is happening from the point of view of the baby, the mom, and the dad. It melted my heart! Now just to get through the next 2 months!! UGH can I sleep until the 12 week mark! Heck I would take being able to sleep until the 6 week mark!

11 years ago

dolphin1204- My beta is really high, first one was 312 and two days later it was 625! There is a chance that I am carrying twins but, I wont find out until the 15th! I totally hear you about worrying, I have 13 weeks circled on all my calendars and I can't wait to get there!

User Image

11 years ago

When in your cycle was Ur first draw? That is a high number. Twins how exciting! So when is your due date? Mine should be around January 10-12. I go in next Week foe another blood draw and I am sure I will be on pins and needles till then!

11 years ago

Well I had my second blood draw yesterday. I was at 960 for hcg! Doubling time of about 55 hours which is in the normal range. I am still freaking out about it though! I hope my ultrasound next Thursday will help!

How about you Mela? How have you been feeling? Any news on the twin front?

10 years ago

Congratulations on the strong hCG number! I can relate to how you are feeling because we have out ultasound next Wednesday! This is when we will find out if we have one or two. The waiting is so hard.

I for the most part am feeling good. I am really tired and hungery all the time. Not feeling sick yet so, I am hoping this is how it will be like with no morning sickness.

How about you?

9 days after the transfer was my first blood draw and then two days later was my second.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo