Community post

Discussion

feeling UP :)

View Full Post

hey ladies started a new post :)

update from me soz been busy wk
Lots of gd things been happening for a change
My DH should have work local atleast till the end of the year so thats alot of stress away for now
I had a appointment with the gynaecologist on wednesday there got few tests done, i am on 3 waiting lists 1 is for a HSG xray to check i have no blockages in my tubes (should get that within the next 3 months), the other 2 are long waiting lists one for IUI treatment and another for IVF but i was pleased with the doctor and feel like things will keep moving forward
Also on CD 38 atm but i refuse to test until friday which will be CD 43 coz a few months ago i had a 39 day cycle and got a so ill be patient fingers crossed

Hope everyone else is doing well

Baby dust all round x

173 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 173 Replies | Last Page

Mela you sure are helping me ease my nerves!! Keep your info and experiences coming please! I hope the experience for you continues to go well!

I am more convinced each day that we are closer to moving on. AF should show in the next two days. I am only willing to do a few more medicated cycles then we will move on to ivf or adoption.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

So how is the journey this week Mela?

10 years ago

dolphin1204- This week has been great! All done with stim shots and they were not that bad. On Monday we had our egg retrieval and the doc retrieved 10 eggs. When the do the ER they have to put you under and that was really not bad. I just was really tired after. I slept the entire day. Today I got the phone call that 8 fertilized and are growing nicely. The embryo transfer will happen on Saturday!! This visit will be really easy. It is just like a pap and only takes 20 minutes or so. Then I have to be on mandatory bed rest for 2-3 days. Then it on to the dreaded TTW. The worst part right now are the endometrin vaginal suppositories...yuck (aka P*ssy pills) and having to wear pads. They are not fun! I will have to buy some sensible panties! Sorry if this is a TMI, I just want to be as open as possible. Hopefully after the TTW I will have some great news!!

How is everything going for everyone else?

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks for the info Mela! NEVER TMI when TTC! At least I don't think so! Love the sensible panties comment! So did you have painful ovaries before you had the egg retrieval? I am also on the vaginal pills this month for a little over 2 weeks. I have 5 days of 4mg so that is 4 pills up there a day!! Not fun so I heard ya on that part! Keep the deatils coming!!

for Saturday!

10 years ago

Saw my Dr. yesterday and had my U/S this AM. Dr suggested we move on to IVF like I knew he was going to tell us. We went over costs etc and it is going to be a lot of money... Which i knew but seeing it on paper is a whole different story! So we are looking at about $12,000 for one round which doesn't include gas to drive an hour away each time for appts. We have to take a 2.4 hour IVF class before I even meet to get a date set up. Aprils is already full and Mays is close to full. They don't have any guarntee program so if the $12,000 1st round isn't successful and we don't have any eggs left after we need to pay $12,000 all over again if we want to do another round. Plus right now our insurance will pay ZERO.. We did look into haveing me on two policies as DH's insurance is good for pregnancy and mine is good for infertility but we would have to wait until 2014 to get on my plan again...

U/S went good. I have 3 mature or maturing follicles. They measured 25mm, 15mm, and 10 mm so that is good. I will trigger tomorrow AM. My lining is ok at 6mm but she upped my estrogen dose for 5 days just to make sure it continues to get better. So we are hoping and praying for this to work otherwise we might be forced to wait until January for IVF. So if anyone has some extra positive vibes send them my way!

10 years ago

Dolpin- Yes my ovaries were sore but more like mild cramping. But, nothing that was not handled by Tylenol and currently they are still sore.
As for your doctor appointment- you are still in the game this month! I will be wishing you all the best and that you will get your BFP this month and not have to go down the IVF road. I know how you feel when your insurance doesn�t cover anything but; there are loan programs out there that you may want to look into. Good Luck!!
AFM- I am getting really excited to get the ET done and start the TTW. Currently, we have 7 embryos that are growing nicely!! My DH and I will have to come up with a plan with how we want to get the blood test news and then figure out what we are going to do after the news regardless of what it is. It makes me nervous just thinking about it! It will also be hard for me not to do a home test but the doctors don�t advise it because it could be done premature.

User Image

10 years ago

Mela
Are you "housing" a little baby yet??? Or at least what will be a little baby! Hows it been going??

Well I took my HCG shot on Friday AM. I had pain in my ovaries Thursday till Saturday with Sat being true O pains. So I was pretty sure I had O'ed on Satuday but there was no big shift in my temp since Friday AM before I even took the shot?!? So I went from 98 on Thursday AM to 98.2 on Friday AM. So that isn't even a big shift... Now I am really confused?!? Kinda upsets me as I have always had a clear shift while on medicated cycles. Don't know what is going on!

Ok so what do you ladies think... My body and the HCG shot all point towards Saturday Ovulation. But my temps rise slowly from Friday to Today. Anyone wanna take a look at my chart on my page and let me know what you think. My Friday temp could be a little off as I adjusted it due to waking up early. I just don't know what to make of this as I have never had this happen on a medicated cycle before.

10 years ago

Also Mela what type of symptoms did you have when on the estrogen supplements?

10 years ago

dolphin1204- I would check your chart but I was never any good at those things sorry. To answer your question about the estrogen supplements the only side effects that I have is huge and sore boobs, and headaches.

AFM- Today I went to get my pregnancy blood test done and WE ARE PREGNENT!! The HCG levels are great and the doctor said there could be one or two babies!! I am so happy finally we are getting the news that we have always dreamed of!!

User Image

10 years ago

Mela I am so excited for!!! This is such wonderful news!! There is nothing more exciting then seeing someone like you giving this news! CONGRATS!! Stick babies stick!! Again keep me posted I wanna know all the good details!! Stick around if you feel like it cause I would like to hear about your success!

WOW sore boobs on estrogen is an understatment for me!! I feel like I need to hold my chest when I walk down the hall at work and I am not a "big" chested girl either!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo