Community post

Discussion

feeling UP :)

View Full Post

hey ladies started a new post :)

update from me soz been busy wk
Lots of gd things been happening for a change
My DH should have work local atleast till the end of the year so thats alot of stress away for now
I had a appointment with the gynaecologist on wednesday there got few tests done, i am on 3 waiting lists 1 is for a HSG xray to check i have no blockages in my tubes (should get that within the next 3 months), the other 2 are long waiting lists one for IUI treatment and another for IVF but i was pleased with the doctor and feel like things will keep moving forward
Also on CD 38 atm but i refuse to test until friday which will be CD 43 coz a few months ago i had a 39 day cycle and got a so ill be patient fingers crossed

Hope everyone else is doing well

Baby dust all round x

173 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 173 Replies | Last Page

Sorry I've been absent from this forum for a while - but all the baby stuff was getting to me and I needed a break. I've had so many friends and relatives announce pregnancies or have their babies lately it kinda put me into one of my little 'why can't it be me?' phases.

Christmas time didn't make things any better. I really thought I was pregnant - numerous symptoms and none of the usual PMS symptoms. On top of that I was two days late, but got a negative HPT. AF reared her ugly head late that same night, but it wasn't like normal for me - very bad cramps, much much heavier flow but shorter than normal. So I don't know - possible early loss??

Anyway, sorry to see that no-one else has gotten their BFP yet . Was really hoping to hear some good news from you lovely ladies when I came back here.

But glad to see your second HSG went well dolphin. Looks like you have some positive things happening. I know it's not working out like we all would like ( and bam like it seems to happen for everyone else we know!) but at least it looks like you are getting some answers, and have some possible solutions in play!

wilson, good luck with your temping and OPKs. Hopefully they will help you get your BFP!

I'm keeping my fingers especially crossed for this month (like I don't every month lol!), because according to the calculator on here if I conceived this cycle I would be due Nov 6th which would have been my dad's birthday (he passed away in 1999) so it would be really special for me. SO !

everyone!

11 years ago

Welcome back KLS2010! I can relate sometimes you just need to get away from all of the baby talk! Sorry to hear about that Christmas cycle! I got a bfp on my birthday a year and a half ago and was diagnosed with an ectopic two weeks later. Has kind of ruined the thought of my birthday since! This cycle if I concieved I would be due around my brithday which would make it something to look forward to again... But I am 9DPO and pretty sure this cycle is a bust. I didn't really have high hopes though. Next cycle will be my first medicated one again! So hopfully that will go well!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

I hate to see this thread die ladies! Anyone around to share some good news or need a pick me up?

11 years ago

Nope sorry Dolphin - no good news to share :(

reared her ugly head - and early at that - just to dash my hopes of maybe being due around what would have been my dad's birthday.

Oh and to add insult to injury - one of my husband's relatives had her baby yesterday, and I just found out one of my friends is due with her second baby in July.
And if anyone happened to see the Ellen Degeneres show on Friday - when Ellen was dancing through the audience - she leaned down to kiss the pregnant belly of an audience member - well that lady is also a friend of mine.

Uggh enough already. Trying so hard to be happy for everyone, but it is really hard. So frustrating.

11 years ago

Sorry to hear that KLS2010. I hate that ugly B ! Yeah I just logged onto facebook and saw a girl who I used to babysit is pregnant! REALLY??? Come on!

I am 7dpo and no symptoms to speak of.. will this journey ever end???

11 years ago

Hi ladies sorry been really busy with work there my contract ended on friday :( made some good friends in there going to miss them
apart from that nothing really been happening with me still no BFP :/ still doing my temps every day, past 2 months says i havent ovulated but dont think ive been timing things properly

Thanks dolpin1204 :) that helps have a better idea what to do now ive read your post

hey kls2010 sorry to hear the witch showed

dolphin1204 i know how you feel its like when can we get our turn really drags you down at times, i dont know how im going to cope with not working again now need to keep myself busy

baby dust to everyone and lets hope we can all get the BFP we want and soon xxxx

11 years ago • Post starter

Welcome back Wilson!

I had a dip in my BBT at 9dpo and I got really excited! I am 11dpo toady so I figured I would test as in the past I have gotten my BFP on 11dpo... Today was not my day. BFN for me... I had high hopes with the temp dip but I am pretty sure af will be here by the weekend.

11 years ago

Don't give up just yet Dolphin!!!!!

Just because you've gotten BFP on 11dpo before, doesn't mean you will this time. So don't lose hope!!

Will keep for you.

11 years ago

Yeah I know... just a rough day! I won't test again till Saturday now. What about you? Where are you at in your cycle?

11 years ago

Yeah know how that feels, had a few of them lately.

Cycle day 10, OPK negative today, will hopefully get a positive in the next 4days or so. Have had positive OPKs on days CD12-15 in previous cycles, so will keep testing.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo