Community post

Discussion

feeling UP :)

View Full Post

hey ladies started a new post :)

update from me soz been busy wk
Lots of gd things been happening for a change
My DH should have work local atleast till the end of the year so thats alot of stress away for now
I had a appointment with the gynaecologist on wednesday there got few tests done, i am on 3 waiting lists 1 is for a HSG xray to check i have no blockages in my tubes (should get that within the next 3 months), the other 2 are long waiting lists one for IUI treatment and another for IVF but i was pleased with the doctor and feel like things will keep moving forward
Also on CD 38 atm but i refuse to test until friday which will be CD 43 coz a few months ago i had a 39 day cycle and got a so ill be patient fingers crossed

Hope everyone else is doing well

Baby dust all round x

173 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 173 Replies | Last Page

hey dolphin, thanks think im just nervous about tomorrow because i read about people finding the test really sore but jst going for it and get it done and out the way
yea right overie is causing me problems going to speak to the doctor tomorrow to ask if its possible to remove the cysts

thats good the witch is gone fingers crossed for u this is your month :) baby dust

hey mela0054. sorry to hear the witch has made a appearance :( hope ur doing ok

11 years ago • Post starter

dolphin1204- Good Luck!! I hope the end is near for all.

wilsonc and everyone- Thanks for the positive comments, I am doing much better this week. Trying to stay positive and get through this journey as soon as possible.

AFM, I am ready to start the dance again. However, this week is our 4 year wedding anaversery and we have a wedding to go to this weekend so, there will be a lot of love in the air.

I have my fingers crossed for all of us!!

User Image

11 years ago

hey mel0054,
Fingers crossed for u this month and hope you and your dh have a nice anniversary :)

AFM , had my hsg done yesterday (glad its done now was a bit painful)
results of that was inconclusive he thinks my left tube has a blockage
Also got diagnosed with PCOS too
I am now waiting to go and get a laparoscopy done now as my doctor wants to remove the 3 cysts on my right tube and look at my right overie and check my left tube
after that they want to try me on clomid for 6 month so its not the best of news but finally feel like there is an answer for why i havent fell pregnant

Hope everyone else is doing ok

Baby dust x

11 years ago • Post starter

wilsonc I agree not the best answer but it is an answer! I am glad you are on your way to figuring this all out! I am also glad to hear that you survived your HSG! They are not fun!

AFM don't think I will be ovulating this cycle as my body geared up to ovulate early with a temp drop and a positive opk then my temp shift hasn't really proved to be ovulationg worthy... UGH! It was to be our last try till Feb

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

wilsonc- HSG's are not fun but, you have an answer now and hopefully a plan.

dolphin1204- I am so sorry to hear that! However, a break may do you good. I can relate to you, we are currently on a break until March but, I still track my cycles on here and with OPKs because it is so hard not to. Especially, since we have be doing this for so long. The habit is hard to break.

AFM- Waiting until March is getting more and more difficult. We just go new insurance and I am waiting to see what is and is not covered. If we do have better coverage, we may move up the meeting with the IVF doctor.

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies. I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you guys.

11 years ago

Thanks mrsbaurs! How are you feeling and how is everything going?

Keep me posted mela0054 on what your plan is now your insurance has changed! I am scaried of IVF. I am worried about what it will do to my body and I worried about what to tell people. I am also worried about what people will think of me! I know I shouldn't be and if that is how I get a baby I shouldn't care what other people think but it is on my mind a lot! Yeah a break may do some good. This break will actually have to be a total prevention break as we spent lots of money to go on our trip in Jan and it wouldn't be worth it to risk a misscarriage or another ectopic and not be able to go at all. I also can't imagine going on the trip to a different country newly pregnant and worrying even more about my body and the baby while I am there!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

I hope everything is going ok. I am 16 weeks today. Still not having too many symptoms. I go Tuesday for bloodwork, but don't go again for an ultrasound until mid November. I think I will be nervous until I go for another ultrasound because I can't feel anything and so I don't know what is going on!

Every time I go to the bathroom, I look for blood. It is like i am waiting for another miscarriage to happen. I think having the miscarriage just has me on edge and I am still worried that it could happen again. I'm trying to get excited, but it is hard. I think once I can feel some movement I will be ok because I will know he or she is still in there. Right now I just don't know what is going on in there.

11 years ago

I hope everything is going ok. I am 16 weeks today. Still not having too many symptoms. I go Tuesday for bloodwork, but don't go again for an ultrasound until mid November. I think I will be nervous until I go for another ultrasound because I can't feel anything and so I don't know what is going on!

Every time I go to the bathroom, I look for blood. It is like i am waiting for another miscarriage to happen. I think having the miscarriage just has me on edge and I am still worried that it could happen again. I'm trying to get excited, but it is hard. I think once I can feel some movement I will be ok because I will know he or she is still in there. Right now I just don't know what is going on in there.

11 years ago

Hey ladies... just checkin in! wilso - I got preggo my first try on Clomid! Good luck! Be prepared for the mood swings/hot flashes at night though... I HATED that part.

I'm gearing up for another HSG as well... they need to see if theres anything in there that's causing disruptions to the baby and cuasing my body to abort. :( We'll see... I'm not sure if I updated yall on the genetic test results or not??? They took the baby and tested it to see if there was a genetic abnormality that was causing the issues... nope. Healthy baby boy. No reason whatsoever as to why I lost him. I guess my body is just a pos or something...

thinking about switching to injectibles this month (after AF shows up). *sigh*

Me: 27 PCOS DH: 25 Fine and dandy November 2011 First round of 50mg Clomid. December 22 !!! January 1 2012 m/c @7 weeks - Clomid 50mg round #2 Feb 2012. 21 day progesterone level at a 3 !!! Another m/c at 5 weeks - Clomid 100mg April - June epic fail - July Femara/Ovidril It worked!!! - Sept - .... lost a genetically healthy baby boy

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo