Community post

Discussion

Hoping for an April baby

View Full Post

Well after miscarrying in May & not getting pregnant in June, really hoping this is the month for us. Hubby was born in April and we were married in April, so really thinking April is a good month for our baby ;) Counting down the days to O!!

158 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 158 Replies | Last Page

Shawnette- LMP was 6/24 and I o'd on 7/12 CD19 which is normal for me. AF should have been here 7/23 because my cycle averages 29 days but can go up to 35. The EDD of 4/4 is based on my O date.

smp1527- There is hope!! I am a late tester. This is an early BFP for me. The earliest I have ever gotten a bfp before this was with my daughter and I was 5 weeks exactly. The latest was with my son and it was at 6 weeks 1 day.

Just so you know in the 5th week it is perfectly normal for HCG levels to be 18 and not the 25 that most HPT's require to give a positive. I have had my dr. tell me this time and again.

11 years ago

Thanks heather and michele @ heather my ovulation would have happened on the 13th and lmp was on 6/29, I didn't think to test again with the clearblue easy again thsbks michele that makes sense because i have only been using the cheapie test from corner stores LOL I never got a positive this early either 5 weeks and up, I have all the symptoms i guess im just in denial but I will update in a hour with a new clearblue easy HERE I GO TO THE PHARMACY, heather are you cramping and having backache?

11 years ago

Shawnette, yes to both.

My back and sciatica are acting up bad but part of that is because I have a very physically demanding job. And the cramping is there although it is less cramping now than it was and more like spasms, twinges, pinching and pulling sensations. Sometimes downright uncomfortable but never super painful.

11 years ago

Hey guys update I took two clearblue plus check my test out and tell me what you see plz thank you!

11 years ago

Well ladies looks like im out. Took a digital frer this morning and it said no-. Im 13dpo and af should be coming tomorrow. Good luck to the rest of y'all and maybe next month will be mine.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Im sorry Smp! I tested this morning also. I think they are BFN grrr. I posted if anyone wants to look? to everyone. I hope someone gets there

User Image

11 years ago

SMP - nooooooo! So gutted for you. I'm also a BFN, 10 dpo today so will test daily now until AF shows her ugly head...

L x

User Image

11 years ago

I test again this am swear I see a line on the frer?? I am going crazy!!! PLease look and put me out of my misery?

User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies ive bern reading from a distance... this cycle was my 2nd iui and i am currently 9 dpiui and will start testing in 3 days... ive been ttc for over a year now and am hopeful this will be it!

Shawnette yours looks positive for sure to me!!!! Congrats!!!!

Good luck ladies and baby dust to all :)

11 years ago

well today i am 9 dpo & having major dreams, 4 nights in a row & little bit of brown discharge which i think is implantation spotting. today is testing day, but if i get a bfn im not going to be discouraged cause it doesnt always show yet. my period is due friday so very soon we shall see ;)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo