Community post

Discussion

Hoping for an April baby

View Full Post

Well after miscarrying in May & not getting pregnant in June, really hoping this is the month for us. Hubby was born in April and we were married in April, so really thinking April is a good month for our baby ;) Counting down the days to O!!

158 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 158 Replies | Last Page

Hi Angie!

I just got my smiley positive OPK today too, so excited now!! We will have matching DPO days, so it will be great to have someone to go through the 2ww with :)

I'm BD'ing for next 3 days just to make sure I've covered max days... (can't do today as just got + OPK and hubby asleep..)

Fingers crossed this is our month!!

Lia xxx

User Image

11 years ago

Hey Lia! I'm so happy we are going through this together. I will be BDing for the next three days too...

11 years ago

that's awesome angie. same scenario here. hubby has no kids of his own & is also born in April & we were married in April. if u got a positive today you should BD tonight & tomorrow :) I ovulated today, we did it the day before yesterday & this morning. baby dust to u & all the rest of us. tomorrow starts my TWW countdown

11 years ago • Post starter

Angie & Baby3Please,

So exciting we have all OV'd together!! Will keep updating daily now.. Gutted not BD'd since Mon then got my smiley last night... Just BD'd this morning so hoping still ok..

Sending loads of baby dust your way :)

Lia xx

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies!! I am so happy I found this forum Hope its ok if I join in!! I love all your positive attitudes! I would love another April baby!! I got my positive OPK yesterday and we go for our IUI today! I am very excited this month!! I feel like we had really good timing We also went threw a MC a couple years back and just 5 months ago decided to actively (for us that means clomid,metformin and IUIs) start trying again! But staying positive is so important! I hope we can all get our April Babys! and

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ttc4baby2, and congrats on OV! This is where it gets exciting ;) Counting down the DPO's.... The next 2 weeks will be long, but so much better to share with others at the same stage!

That makes 4 of us now with the same dates... Surely statistically at least one of us will catch if not more!

Sending lots of positive vibes and baby dust your way ;)

Lia xxxx

User Image

11 years ago

hi everyone,currently on cd14 so also hoping for april baby number 4,had a chemical in may so really hoping for a bfp this cycle really excited and ready to go,good luck to you all on your quest for april babe's

11 years ago

That is the same with me i have two boys from my ex husband but my bf has none we are also tryin for an april baby and i have used opks with both my boys 12-36h is right so get to bding. An leah did u test again how did it go? Hoping for a bfp for u and all the ladys this baby dust to all!!!

11 years ago

omg i just got my positive opk so i guess that makes five i didnt bed last night cause i was to tired but i will def bd tonight im ging to jump him as soon as he walks in the door and the we will bd till monday just to be safe im so glad to have you girls to go through this with and lets all keep each other updated i hope in two weeks we all have are bfp baby dust and sticky little beens to all heres to april babys

11 years ago

cam you should BD today & tomorrow, I wouldn't wait till Monday

11 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo