Community post

Discussion

Hoping for an April baby

View Full Post

Well after miscarrying in May & not getting pregnant in June, really hoping this is the month for us. Hubby was born in April and we were married in April, so really thinking April is a good month for our baby ;) Counting down the days to O!!

158 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 158 Replies | Last Page

I just wanna give everyone hugs!!

I'm new to this site and new to TTC. I believe I'm 4 dpo and my body definitely feels different! I just hope it's not mind making up these symptoms bc I want a little one so bad! Since I have about a week and a half till my hopefully missed af (which seems like a lifetime!!) I'm here for support! Good Luck to everyone for April babes!!

11 years ago

feel like im about to get my period :( what i thought was implantation spotting is getting more to be like period spotting ugh ugh ugh :(

11 years ago • Post starter

Ugh I feel like such a mess, I really hope a BFP is coming soon and this is not just my hormones messing with me. My face is so greasy and I am breaking out, this morning I woke up with a cold sore (more like a fever blister type), I haven't had them things in years
and I have been having continuous mild cramping for several days, as well as heartburn pretty much daily.
I am 9-10 dpo I am thinking about testing tomorrow or friday. I did yesterday but it was too early, I just could not help myself....

User Image

11 years ago

It's hard not to want to just test all the time! I'm 12dpo today, neg HPT yest, but 'hoping' I had an IB yest and it's not the start of AF.. Going to test again 2mor :)

Babydust to all!!

Lia x

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies! Hoping it's ok for me to join your group! I am 9 DPO today and certainly feeling like I'm symptom spotting! Since 1 DPO my bbs have been in INTENSE pain. If I lay on my stomach, they start to burn almost. No changes that I can tell in my nipples, though. I've had a stuffy nose and lots of sneezing and a little bleeding in my gums but that stopped around 5 DPO. I had some cramping mostly around 6 and 7 DPO but now it kind of comes and goes. On 6 DPO I had this very odd "tickling" sensation in my lower abdomen and had a PIN prick of blood, I mean it looked like a speck. Thought it might have been something from my undies but it wasn't. I've felt some odd twinges and pulling (could be gas or the fact that I'm constipated, TMI). I've also felt like a bottomless pit. I have been so hungry and I usually fill up fast. 7 DPO I was in the bathroom far more than I typically am and yesterday I had bright yellow urine despite being hydrated and it also smelled different, still does today. I'm refusing to test til af is due (8/8) and am going literally insane! Thinking these are some positive signs?? Not sure!!

Angels in heaven 3/23/13 User Image

11 years ago

well no april baby for me, got my period ugh. now onto may. i have my daughters sweet 16 planned for june 2013, was hoping to have lost baby weight by then. now its looking more like i'll be lucky if i give birth by then ugh ugh ugh

11 years ago • Post starter

Good Evening ladies!! No April baby for me either . AF came today. I gues we're trying for May also.

11 years ago

well, I am not sure april will be my month, AF is supposed to come Monday but I am kind of feeling like I usually do when it is about to come. I guess don't come me out yet, we will find out soon.

User Image

11 years ago

Murjes - the games not over til AF shows!

So sorry to all those with BFN's, but the countdown to OV begins in anticipation of a May baby :)

I'm still in the game at the mo, but with BFN's at 14dpo and not feeling pg in the slightest - I'm expecting AF today

X

User Image

11 years ago

Welcome ladies. Good luck to you and hope you get your BFP. As for me I am waiting to ov, should be this coming up week. I am on the next countdown. Hoping for a may 2013 baby. Good luck to those of us that got our BFN's this month. Sending to all!

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo