Community post

Discussion

Hoping for an April baby

View Full Post

Well after miscarrying in May & not getting pregnant in June, really hoping this is the month for us. Hubby was born in April and we were married in April, so really thinking April is a good month for our baby ;) Counting down the days to O!!

158 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 158 Replies | Last Page

Hi SMP - just a thought, why don't you do a digi test? A lot of women are finding that they can see a faint line and are not sure but a digi test says 'pregnant' straight away??

Lia x

User Image

11 years ago

Yes I have decided that tomorrow I am going to go buy one. I am tired of battling with line eye or a real line. I know its there because I can zoom in on my computer and make it out almost perfect. So I will buy it tomorrow and test it Sunday morning and we will see what happens.
Thanks Lia- how are you doing?

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies, I've been moody today. I don't know if that's because of the pressure and stress of getting my classroom together with school starting and all or if I'm experiencing early symptons of AF. This TWW is torture! Well still waiting it out. @SMP, I'm very excited for you and hope your digital test displays PREGNANT!!! @Lia, we got to stay hopeful.... If this isn't my month..., I hope someone gets a BFP....

11 years ago

i had to resist testing this morning ugh! tuesday will be my day im sure of it so i must wait!!! cant wait to see the results of ur digital smp. i used them in may. theyre great

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies, I got my BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After getting BFN's on 11, 12 and 13 dpo I finally got a faint positive last night. I retested this morning and sure enough it got a little bit darker at 16dpo. I have one more test that I will take Monday morning to make sure it gets darker still and because I don't want it to go to waste LOL

EDD based on ovulation date is April 4th 2012 but will most likely deliver a week early via repeat c-section around March 28th.

11 years ago

Hey heatherD218 did you have implantation bleeding? I'm 13 dpo and have been vomiting and nauseous headaches and exhausted I think I have faint positives I have pics of my test on my page could you check them out again compare my symptoms and test to yours I would greatly appreciate it thanx in advance btw CONGRATZ ON YOUR BFP YAYYY

11 years ago

Aww congrats Heather!!
It gives us that haven't had a clear bfp early that it will come, when its time. I tested this morning still see what I think is a line, but going to go digital in 2 days lol...

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

HEY HEATHER i just seen your EDD and April 4th would be the day Im due if I'm pregnant to what was you ovulation day and last period?

11 years ago

Shawnette, the last HPT pic you posted i think I did see a line, probably more clear IRL. I did not have any implantation bleeding at all but I have never had it and I am the mother of two and been pregnant 5 times.

Symptoms I had
Oily skin and hair
bloated heavy feeling in abdomen
Twinges, cramps, pinching, pulling in my uterus
Extreme fatigue
Back pain
Aches in upper thighs and hips

11 years ago

Shawnette" Your clear blue easy looks positive, i would test again with that brand tomorrow for sure !

Well ladies im 7-8 DPO today. I have no pregnancy symptomes but its alsmost a better sign as last month i had a ton and it was a BFN. My breasts were sore like almost immediately after ovulation last month and this month still nothing. Im not feeling hopefull this month though and i thinks its because of all the false symptoms last month. AF is due Thursday or Friday and i think if my temp is still elevated on Wed (11-12DPO).

Baby dust to all!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo