Community post

Discussion

Hoping for an April baby

View Full Post

Well after miscarrying in May & not getting pregnant in June, really hoping this is the month for us. Hubby was born in April and we were married in April, so really thinking April is a good month for our baby ;) Counting down the days to O!!

158 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 158 of 158 Replies

I'm still here! 13 dpo and very antsy. I'm very symptomatic though. Got a BFN yesterday but still no sign of Af. Guess its just you and I for now so far! patience isn't easy!

Angels in heaven 3/23/13 User Image

11 years ago

I'm still hoping for an April baby! (AF not due until Sunday). I'm on 8dpo - no big symptoms but this morning I woke up at around 4am literally starving. That's never happened to me before; I'm usually a heavy sleeper and don't wake in the middle of the night. I think I ate a normal amount of food yesterday so I can't figure out why that happened. *keeping my fingers crossed*

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

I'm still here also, for now anyway. is due tomorrow and I'm getting my usual pink/brown spotting although it's a lot more scanty than usual and my cramps aren't nearly as severe as they can be. I'm feeling more of a tingling sensation in my uterus than cramps. We'll see what happens! I'm not quite counting myself out yet. Not until she rears her ugly head!

Angels in heaven 3/23/13 User Image

11 years ago

I'm still in! Thanks to my long irratic cycles most people have come after me and gone long before me! I've just been waiting to to get closer to POAS time (implantation) before joining. Once I get involved on a thread, I tend to spend too much of my day distracted with posts. So I try to hold off as long as I can and only read periodically before implantation.

My periods have not stablized since going off the pill last year, so I have no idea what day AF is due. But I was able to determine ovulation thanks to an opk, so I know I am 9dpo.

Last month I had a chemical pregnancy, so I'm a bit nervous to start POAS. I want to get a bfp so much, but even more, I want a HEALTHY pregnancy. So you can say I'm hesitant and nervous. I did learn from last cycle that I am a late ovulator (cd 20ish), I implant around 9dpo and I get bfp at 13dpo. However, no 2 pregnancies are the same, not even for the same women. So who knows. After all, not even my symptoms are the same.

Last time I had Exhaustion, NAUSEA/vomitting, Hunger, Cravings & Headaches.
This time I have Fatigue, Heart Palpatations, STARVATION, sore/heavy breasts.

We're all in the home stretch ladies! Keep positive!!

DH (39) Me (33) Married since June 2011 TTC #1 since April 2012 CP July 2012 User Image

11 years ago

Hi pinkbride! I totally know what you mean about spending too much time on these threads once I get involved. lol. A girl has to get *some* work done during the TWW!

I have longer cycles than most people here, it seems, so I know how you feel about being 'off' from the other people's cycles. I just try to join in when appropriate :)

9 DPO for me today too. Forcing myself not to test for a few more days!

Keeping my fingers crossed for those of us still left here! *lots of sticky vibes*

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

EL- we should be cycle buddies! I hope you don't mind I added you to my friend list, I noticed we have quite a bit in common! You're in your 30's TTC#1 too? It's not as easy as we thought in our 20's huh?!? How long are your average cycles? Are they regular? Do you use a fertility monitor? Sorry for the gazillion questions! I just feel like everyone else is so regular with their 28day cycles and I'm not.

Any other ladies still waiting to get their bfp? Today I feel less symptomatic... but I did notice my aerolas darkened, alot! Weird. That's really about it. I'd really like to get my bfp or AF... the TWW truly is purgatory!

DH (39) Me (33) Married since June 2011 TTC #1 since April 2012 CP July 2012 User Image

11 years ago

hi! No I don't mind at all - I just added you back. I know what you mean - everyone made it sound like it was SO EASY to get pregnant when I was younger, they scare you with all these stories, but then they don't tell you it's not actually all that simple, lol.

I use digital opks (the clearblue easy) and I was taking my temp but this is my first cycle back after many months so I'm taking it a little easy. I had an early miscarriage in December/January (it was a very drawn out affair) - and then had to postpone trying until after I got surgery to remove some very large fibroids in April. THEN my doctor made me wait three more cycles after that to give my uterus time to heal. It seemed like an eternity at first, but it went quickly.

If I don't get my BFP this month I'll go back to temping every morning again. It's a pain but it gave me a better idea of where I was in my cycle than just the OPKs. The length of my cycles seem to vary between 30 and 35 days, though usually more on the longer side. But once I O it's almost always 12 days to my next period. How long are yours? Are you tracking your cycle with anything?

11 years ago

Ladies, I'm out. AF came Friday. Good luck to the rest of you. I'm heading over the the May baby board now. I'll keep checking back to see how everyone is doing.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo