Community post

Discussion

Hoping for an April baby

View Full Post

Well after miscarrying in May & not getting pregnant in June, really hoping this is the month for us. Hubby was born in April and we were married in April, so really thinking April is a good month for our baby ;) Counting down the days to O!!

158 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 158 Replies | Last Page

What are we like lol!!! My hubby also says 'did SMP get a positive today?' - so funny!!

The nights are a nice quiet time to research... Does keep me awake tho! I'm hoping the increased cm etc is a good sign along with the cramping.... Not sure I can handle another failed month... I never imagined it could be so hard, my first 3 I conceived in the first month of trying - this has been almost a year now!

Xxx

User Image

11 years ago

Haha that's funny. Till him not yet but hopefully we both will! it is the nice quiet time when it bedtime but then your mind gets to running over all the symptoms your having and then u want to know if anyone else has them Haha.... Definitely praying for you and your bfp along with everyone else.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

where does everyone live

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi girls, I took a pregnancy test today just to see if the HCG was still in my system. It was, I think I will test every morning till I get a negative. I dont know if this is a good idea or not but I am bored and going to do it Cant wait to see your test tomorrow SMP sending lots of your way. Is anyone else testing tomorrow?

User Image

11 years ago

I'm from Texas. I am counting down the hrs to test again tomorrow. I will probaly test FMU then tomorrow afternoon too, I have heard of some getting theirs the afternoon rather the morning... to everyone!

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Oh my goodness sorry to be a little bit of a downer but I am just having one of those moments. I just feel like this has to work this month!! I dont think I can take this another month!! Please Lord let this be the month!!

@ baby3please I am from Michigan, where are you from?

User Image

11 years ago

i am in Florida. and i hear ya about it needing to be this month! last week we had sex 5 times & i said that was enough for me for a month lmao

Seems I'm the only one in the UK then?!

I'm going to use up my OPK's as HPT's daily to give a focus... Will start official HPT testing on Sunday...

Daily update later :)

Lia x

User Image

11 years ago

Good morning ladies, I live in Tennessee. This TWW is like watching air ciculate around the room. I'm hoping and PRAYING this is it too. Baby dust to us all.

11 years ago

Lia I am in a private group on FB for ladies trying to conceive and most of them are from the UK. Are you on fb? If so send me a friend request and I can get them to add you to it. www.facebook.com/hollykellerocks

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo