Community post

Discussion

Hoping for an April baby

View Full Post

Well after miscarrying in May & not getting pregnant in June, really hoping this is the month for us. Hubby was born in April and we were married in April, so really thinking April is a good month for our baby ;) Counting down the days to O!!

158 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 158 Replies | Last Page

Good luck baby3 and fx ;) we are on the same dpo ;)

11 years ago

Well ladies,
AF did come to vist last night, so I am out. Sucks, but there is always next month. Let the count down to being fertile. I also picked up some Folic acid vitamins today, we wil see if they work.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Well ladies im about 10-11 DPO and im happy to announce i got my . Good luck to the rest of you! I've posted to HPT and its a faint line but its definitely there :)

11 years ago

Okay so i couldn't help myself, after like 3 more tests with lines i went to the digital and woo hoo it said YES. I cant believe it, pray this will be a healthy pregnancy please!

11 years ago

Congrats to you hun!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Aww congrats Michelle!! H&h 9 months. Hopefully i will get my bfp in august.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Congrats to you both on your BFP's!!!

I'm also out this month, so hopefully next month I'm back in the game..

Lia x

User Image

11 years ago

congrats on the BFP! i tested this motning and got a BFN but im going to test till my period comes & hope that it doesnt lol

11 years ago • Post starter

Congrats michelle on your bfp... how exciting :) afm i had tan/beigy cm this morning and a couple time throughout the day... im just praying its not af :( good luck to those still in the wait

11 years ago

@smp1527 and Lia Latchem, I pray all goes well in August. @baby3please - I pray you get your BFP, stay optimistic. I'm on 11 or 12 dpo, and just waiting it out at this point. I keep ya'll posted!! I hope and pray I get my BFP!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo