Community post

Discussion

Hoping for an April baby

View Full Post

Well after miscarrying in May & not getting pregnant in June, really hoping this is the month for us. Hubby was born in April and we were married in April, so really thinking April is a good month for our baby ;) Counting down the days to O!!

158 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 158 Replies | Last Page

I am actually 9 dpo today I took one of the early pregnancy test.com early test the one that can detect it 10miul. I am a little confused by it because the test line came up where it was supposed to and then the other line, I am not sure if it came up in the right spot, it was at the very end of the little plastic lip that has the max line on it. I am going to try and post a pic and see what you ladies think. I will be testing from now until af comes or I get a bfp. ladies and for all:)

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Ooooh how do I see the pic?! Fingers crossed!!

L x

User Image

11 years ago

When she posts it go to her home page and there will be a spot that says HPT with a number next to it. Click on it and it will come up. Good luck SMP!!!! Cant wait to see it

User Image

11 years ago

Hey SMP - just saw pic... Hard to tell but I would say more likely to be a neg at the moment as doesn't seem in right place... Keep trying though, and look forward to tomorrows update! :) xx

User Image

11 years ago

Hey SMP... yeah I've seen that line that you are seeing, but no it's not the right one. Looks negative to me, but hey you're only 9 DPO so hoping for a tomorrow

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks ladies! This is what I thought but just wanted to get a second opinion. You know we all get that line eye haha... Not giving up hope, I will still get my bfp.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Keeping all my fingers and toes cossed for you SMP ;) I've had 'line eye' many times... I've convinced myself before that I've been pregnant with a 'line' that no one else could see lol!! Looking forward to your next test result tomorrow...!

So here goes my daily update:

DPO6 - Feeling tired and have some dull crampy feelings.. Increase CM, and a bit snuffly.. Not been sleeping very well either (nothing to do with the fact that I'm constantly researching implantation symptoms on my iPhone at night!!)

Let's see how tomorrow goes! I have started daily internals now, checking for signs of implantation... Really want some kind of sign (ie. pink tinge CM) just to give me some hope, although I know this doesn't happen to everyone...

When does implantation usually happen? Is it 6-10 days? And are there any other signs other than spotting??

Lia x

User Image

11 years ago

Hi lia,
Besides the posting there is slight cramps and backaches i believe. I do the same thing researching the symptoms at night. Fingers crossed for us all;)

11 years ago

I too have been doing a lot of researching at night as well. My husband even asked me last night if I'd been on my discussion board and if anyone had positive results. He's wishing us all . I haven't been haven't any symptons today. I've been looking for signs of implantation, no signs yet. I am still believing for

11 years ago

Sorry, I meant I haven't had any symptons today :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo