Community post

Discussion

Hoping for a May baby

I created the "hoping for an April baby" forum & since I did not get pregnant in July, I am now hoping for a May baby. There r several other ladies from that forum that didn't end up pregnant also, so I'm hoping to see you all here. It's now Sunday so i am currently CD 5, 9 more days to go till O!

96 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 96 Replies | Last Page

I'm with u on this month. I'm on CD1 after a 2 day late AF ... So here's to May!!!

<a href=

11 years ago

Hi again!! Nice to continue with the group.. I'm CD1 too - hopefully this will be our month girls.. How many BFPs did we get from the April board?

Lia x

User Image

11 years ago

CD1 here as well :)

User Image

11 years ago

Cd 3 over on my first ivf cycle so everything crossed for a may baby!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Hello ladies,
I was with you in the last forum and here I am now :) Hoping this is our month. I know that there were two for sure in last months forum, but neither one stuck :( Praying they get their bfp's again and they stick soon. I am in my fertile period, so heres to hoping the little men make it to my egg

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

UGH... so first day of cycle was Aug 1, ovulation calculator says most fertile time is 11-15th. Hubby comes home on 14th from being out of town since the 3rd :( That means we have the 14th & 15th to hope my window of opportunity didn't close UGH! If I don't have a May baby I might have to skip a month of TTC. My daughters sweet 16 is in June 2013, last thing I want to do is go into labor right before that.

11 years ago • Post starter

Yeah if it's not a May baby for me Ima skip a month too... I really don't like June birthdays... That's just me tho. Lol

<a href=

11 years ago

Hello all. I hope all is well with everyone... Man I wish Eve was still alive cuz I would definitely smack her and Adam for making Periods the worst. Cramps were killin me today, I had a lot to do today and was in a lot of pain. But surprisingly my cramping has ended early this cycle and the bleeding is down to very light which is not like my normal cycles at all. Usually I bleed very heavy the whole period with blood clots the size of golf balls but this time very little bleeding and definitely stringy clotting. It may be the prenatals I started last month regulating my periods. Let's hope so cuz I got up to day 26 in this cycle. So for me a regulated cycle means a good ovulation this time and hopefully I will be really making a May baby. Lol all I can do is keep BD'ing and keep praying.. I wanted to try and 20 day BD fest this cycle with my Fiance we'll see how it goes. My Fiance stamina is way higher the. Mines so I'm sure he's up for it. Lmao! Good luck all especially u ladies that's about to hit ur ovulation stage! GOODNIGHT!! &

<a href=

11 years ago

Hey ladies,
Just checking in with you all. I have decided to take my hubby's advice and just let it happen. The last 3 months I have been on here non stop, researching signs and symptons and every month thought that I was prego. When I conceived my little boy I just knew and then I took the test, so heres to waiting it out until AF is due and seeing what happens. I am in my fertile period due to ovulate on the 10th. So we will see how this cycle goes. for us all to get our

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Hello, I did my first shot of Gonal-f last night on cd 4 and go for a folli scan on friday!! This will be my last month TTC so this better work I feel good about it, my husband is scared we are going to end up with triplets though
@ smp1527 I think you husband has good advice, this site is awsome but it can make you a little crazy also. Trying to relax while TTC is so hard!!! Good luck hun

I cant wait to see some s this month

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo