Community post

Discussion

Due May 2013

Hey ladies so I just got a BFP on Friday at 9 DPO!!! Been trying since April and have had a miscarriage since. So hoping this one sticks :-) Anyone else due in May? I went to the dr yesterday for bloodwork. Once they get the results they will decide if I need to come back for more. If not I don't go back till Sept 19 woohoo Check out my image, top is 14 dpo, bottom is 9 dpo, big difference in lines
User Image

29 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 29 Replies | Last Page

Woohoo!!! Congrats &

Still hoping I can join you soon - only 4dpo today so it'll be a week or more before I know. Keeping my fingers crossed and trying not to obsess (too much).

That's so awesome, I can't believe you even got a positive at 9dpo.

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

Congrats Baby3please!!!!!
We've been on several posts together since May/June! So happy for you and wishing you lots of health and luck. Blow some my way, seems to be your lucky month!

DH (39) Me (33) Married since June 2011 TTC #1 since April 2012 CP July 2012 User Image

11 years ago

look at my images u will see the sensitive tests I use that detect as little as 10miu of hcg. they're great and as little as $1 on www.early-pregnancy-tests.com

thanks so much ladies. hoping u both get a bfp this month also :)

11 years ago • Post starter

due may 7th 2013 :D congratz

User Image User Image Stick baby stick i love you already Lost an angel on may 24th 2012 at 5w4d You will not be forgotten

11 years ago

Congrats Kathleen we are 1 day apart, how exciting. I go on Sept 19 for an ultrasound and to hear the heartbeat.

El2011, what are you like 9 DPO now? Are you testing soon?

Any other new BFP's?

Congrats!! I just found out 3 days ago. I had my IUD removed in July and according to my calculations I am due May 18,2013.. We are so excited!!!

User Image

11 years ago

@babyplease I'm pretty sure I'm 10dpo except today countdown decided that I O'd on 9/1 because of my temps. UGH! I still think I'm 10dpo though.

So scared to test, but I think I'm going to do it tonight when I get home because I can't stand not knowing!

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

Hi ladies!! I just got my digital BFP this morning!!! I got a positive on my FRER yesterday. I'm 11 DPO. I can't believe this is happening!!! Praying my little bean sticks!!

I read that you should add 2 weeks to you due date? Is this correct? It's because you aren't pregnant the first day of your last period..

If that is true my due date would fall on mine & DH's 2nd wedding anniversary (May 28, 2013! How awesome would that be?

User Image

11 years ago

Went for 2nd round of blood work to make sure my levels were increasing as they should and my beta went from 300 to 9000. Things are moving along great. Now I have to wait 12 long days for an ultrasound and to hear the heartbeat UGH :-)

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm joining you for a May 2013 baby. I'm 4 weeks along. best of luck to all who are trying.

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo