Community post

Discussion

February/March 2021 BFPs

View Full Post

Hi ladies. My due date is February 2, 2021. My first ultrasound is June 22. Come and share your success story that led to your BFP. Here is my list that led to my BFP.

April 27-May 2 (CD 1-6)- AF
May 3 (CD 7)- BD (did not Pull Out)
May 4-7 (CD 8-11)- nothing to report
May 8 (CD 12)- 4yr Anniversary; BD (did not P/O)
May 9-10 (CD 13-14)- gearing up to ovulate. CTP has my ovulation on CD 13)
May 11 (2dpo)- possible ovulation based on temp; not CTP. BD, however husband couldn't finish. Husband states I am really "hot" inside.
May 12 (3dpo)- BD, husband able to finish and not P/O. Husband states, I was not as "hot" as I was last night.
May 13 (4dpo)- Dull cramps/pressure, tingling breasts, anxious/on edge, irritability, moodiness, bloating, diarrhea, hot flashes, vivid dreams
May 14 (5dpo)- not much to report except for diarrhea
May 15 (6dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, sharp stabbing pains, sore muscles, backache, tender breasts (underarms), anxious/on edge, I 'feel' pregnant, very happy, BBT Luteal Phase Dip, low alcohol tolerance, increased cervical fluid, acne breakout (chest; never had them there)
May 16 (7dpo)- forgot to track that day
May 17 (8dpo)- dull cramps/pressure, heaviness/fullness, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, achy legs/hips, backache, breasts (stabbing pain), tender breasts (underarms), tingling breasts, I 'feel' pregnant, constipation, dry mouth/increased thirst, low alcohol tolerance
May 18 (9dpo)- BD, cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, achy legs/hips, backache, tender breasts, I 'feel' pregnant, constipation, gas/flatulence, heart burn (throat), dry mouth/increased thirst, low alcohol tolerance, dry cervical fluid
May 19 (10dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, pulling/pinching, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, achy legs or hips, backache, breasts feeling heavy or full, tender breasts, I 'feel' pregnant, bloating, constipation, empty feeling in stomach, heart burn (throat), dry mouth/increased thirst, headache, fatigue/exhaustion, low alcohol tolerance
May 20 (11dpo)- BD; hubby states I felt different/tight, cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, pulling/pinching, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, UTI or feels like, achy legs/hips, backache, pronounce veins, tender breasts, tender breasts (underarms), I 'feel' pregnant, increased sex drive, moodiness, diarrhea, gas/flatulence, dizzyness/light headed, dry mouth/increased thirst, stuffy nose, fatigue/exhaustion, low alcohol tolerance, vivid dreams, cervix pain, dry cervical fluid, frequent urination
May 21 (12dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, heaviness/fullness, pulling/pinching, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, backache, tender breasts, anxious/on edge, I 'feel' pregnant, irritability, decreased appetite, food adversion, dry mouth/increased thirst, fatigue/exhaustion, insomnia, low alcohol tolerance, + pregnancy test
May 22 (13dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, backache, tender breasts, tender breasts (underarms), tingling breasts, anxious/on edge, I 'feel' pregnant, weepiness, decreased appetite, food adversion, dry mouth/increased thirst, runny nose, chills, fatigue/exhaustion, hot flashes (heart palpatations)
May 23-present- nothing recorded

user submitted image

UPDATE   Baby arrived 12 days early. Was a very fast delivery.

User image[/url]

147 Replies • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 147 Replies | Last Page

@agatch. Not too bad today; still having some minor aches near the pubic area. Last night I was having some horrible pain in the pubic area and there was a hard knot just behind the belly button. I'm thinking it may be the baby but it's really hard to know what's going on inside. I hope it's just the uterus still streching. I have my doctor's appointment tomorrow morning; but I wish it was today. I'm also waiting patiently to really feel the baby. I hear lots of gurgling when laying down so I assume that's baby and I do feel some weird sensations on the inside but not felt on the outside. Do you think it's the baby? I read that some mothers don't know what to look/feel for when feeling the baby move.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Post starter

I had my doctor's appointment today and it went well. When it came time to hear the heartbeat, he couldn't find it. He then tells me that I'm too skinny lol. Told him that the last doctor found it in the pubic area; which is where he found it today (134 &148). Baby bounced around lot. My blood work for downs and trisomy came back really low but then he asked me about the spinal blood work. Lab never did that test. Argh. My next ultrasound is Sept 16 and I have to patiently wait for it; which seems like forever.

User image[/url]

Glad your appointment went well. Must have been scary when he couldn't find the heartbeat at first but I'm so glad he ended up finding it. What did they tell you about the pains? I've been feeling a dull ache pretty low (right above the pubic area) the past couple of days. I've also been getting darker CM (sorry for the TMI) and I'm wondering what's going on. I had the slight spotting for a day or 2 (brownish at first and then very light pinkish/orangish) and it sort of stopped for a day or 2 but now it seems like I am still getting a bit of that but it's very mild: it seems like CM is a very light amber color. It looks like it can be a tiny bit of blood mixed in or I'm wondering if it could be some kind of infection but I don't have any other sign of that: no itching, no weird/bad smell...etc. Any way sorry for the details I'm just a bit worried but already called my doctor once who said it was probably ok and if not there wasn't much she could do about it... My next appointment is 10 days away (Sept 8). Regarding feeling fetal movement, you usually always start to feel it inside. It feels like sight flutters. I've just started feeling them a few times which is so fun. But it is so slight, I'm not always sure it 's her. I started feeling my 1st pretty early on too (around 15 weeks) and I think it is pretty common to feel baby earlier for subsequent pregnancies (I'll be 14 weeks in a few days). You won't start feeling anything on the outside until at least 20 weeks. Enjoy those first flutters! Such precious time!

3 years ago

@agatch. I don't know too much about cm but I hope it isn't too serious; maybe a slight infection but I have no idea. I practically knew the doctor the doctor would find the heartbeat as it was really low the first time and he says my belly is growing on time. With movement, I hear tons of gurgling, like gas bubbles so I'm sure that's the baby as my doctor told me that with my last pregnancy. I do feel the odd sensation from time to time. Again hoping it's baby. Hoping your appointment goes well and nothing serious is going on.

User image[/url]

How is everyone feeling today? Today, I took the kids to my parents house and finally told them. Surprised that my mom took it as well as she did. Plus she kind of knew as my clothes were getting tight. I'm just glad it's off my chest and can relax a bit now. Still don't plan on telling anyone else except my other grandma. The rest can find out at Christmas and when it comes time to delivering. I think on the bright side that my mom is glad that I will be getting my tubes tied.

User image[/url]

Hi ladies. Hope everyone is doing well. I am convinced that I am having a boy based on all the headaches that I've been having and the way my belly is looking based from my last pregnancy. Only 155 more days to go lol.

User image[/url]

So last night after a few mental breakdowns, I was laying down on the couch with my hands on my belly like I always to feel for movements from the baby. After what seemed like 5 minutes and tons of gurgling/bubbling, I finally felt two little kicks. At first I dismissed it as my belly playing tricks but I felt such a relief come over me that I can't wait to start feeling more and more of them as the days go by.

User image[/url]

Dragonfly, I bet you are so relieved to have the telling of your parents behind you. Glad they reacted well. That's so cool that you're feeling movement. I can't wait for that.
AFM, well I'm in the thick of my morning sickness period right now, so I have bad days and good days. Bad days I'm useless. Good days I'm still uncomfortable and nauseous, but I can function. So twice now, I've spotted bright red and it concerned me. Both times it stopped really quickly and didn't come back, but then yesterday I spotted again literally an hour before I left to have my OB exam and bloodwork done. So I got to ask the doctor about it. She did an internal and didn't see any blood, but she knew I was worried so took me into the u/s room and said we'd take a quick peek at baby to make sure there was still a heartbeat (I'm 9 wks now). YES! I actually got to hear the Heartbeat of 185 and little peanut is getting bigger and looks on track. In addition, she pointed out that I have a small subchironic (sp) bleed that has been probably causing the sporadic spotting of bright red blood. She said it's harmless and it'll either shed or I'll absorb it - so at least I have an explanation and don't have to have a heart attack every time I spot.
So baby is good, and I can relax this weekend. I'm selling my pre-marriage house and I've been fixing it up for over a year now. I sign the papers today!! This will be SOO much stress off me. It was an extra $1300 a month we'd been paying to keep the mortgage up while I did repairs. Thank goodness it sold! I'm so ready to get rid of it and relax and enjoy this pregnancy a little. Hopefully the puking feelings will stop soon :)

3 years ago

@calvingirl. I'm so glad that you got to see your little peanut and that nothing serious was going on inside that will effect your baby. So glad the house sold and you can breathe a sigh of relief. I'm glad I told my parents and have that weight off my shoulders. Last night, I felt more kicks and the one startled me as it was so hard. Now, I'm really thinking it's a boy. Asked my hubby last night if he wanted to find out. First he was like, I don't care so I asked him again and he said sure. Course I told him that I don't so he will think about it as there is still time until my next ultrasound (Sept 16); and I really hope he can come.

User image[/url]

@calvingirl: I also had a sub chorionic hemorrhage and was scared, but mine was also small and seems to have cleared up. So happy baby is doing well so far! Morning sickness should let up for ya in a few more weeks, hang in there!
@dragonfly: so happy you were finally able to tell your parents!! And feeling the baby kick, too! How amazing I can't wait to feel my baby kicking! Then I can't wait for my boys to feel their sibling kick, too!! It's going to be such a fun experience with them

AFM: I seem to be over the worse of the morning sickness, thank GOODNESS!!!! It was so bad this pregnancy! Worse than with my boys by far! I didn't have headaches with my boys, but I do with this baby, too. I'm starting to show already (it is my 3rd baby so I should be showing a bit by now) and I am carrying way higher and different than with my boys. Not sure if this is because I am overweight this pregnancy, or if I'm having a girl this time?? Hubby and I are already saying "she" and "her" lol so we're sort of hopeful to be able to experience a girl in our lives if it is meant to be.

I am also able to find the heartbeat on my home doppler now as well, which is a HUGE relief to be able to do! Monday is my next OB appt and I have the NIPT blood draw that will tell us the gender. If he can't find the heartbeat, he will schedule another ultrasound, but since I can find it I am sure he can. If he finds it, I have to wait until I am 16-18 weeks for the anatomy scan to see baby again unless I pay $65 for a private gender scan through another ultrasound company, which we may do.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo