Community post

Discussion

February/March 2021 BFPs

View Full Post

Hi ladies. My due date is February 2, 2021. My first ultrasound is June 22. Come and share your success story that led to your BFP. Here is my list that led to my BFP.

April 27-May 2 (CD 1-6)- AF
May 3 (CD 7)- BD (did not Pull Out)
May 4-7 (CD 8-11)- nothing to report
May 8 (CD 12)- 4yr Anniversary; BD (did not P/O)
May 9-10 (CD 13-14)- gearing up to ovulate. CTP has my ovulation on CD 13)
May 11 (2dpo)- possible ovulation based on temp; not CTP. BD, however husband couldn't finish. Husband states I am really "hot" inside.
May 12 (3dpo)- BD, husband able to finish and not P/O. Husband states, I was not as "hot" as I was last night.
May 13 (4dpo)- Dull cramps/pressure, tingling breasts, anxious/on edge, irritability, moodiness, bloating, diarrhea, hot flashes, vivid dreams
May 14 (5dpo)- not much to report except for diarrhea
May 15 (6dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, sharp stabbing pains, sore muscles, backache, tender breasts (underarms), anxious/on edge, I 'feel' pregnant, very happy, BBT Luteal Phase Dip, low alcohol tolerance, increased cervical fluid, acne breakout (chest; never had them there)
May 16 (7dpo)- forgot to track that day
May 17 (8dpo)- dull cramps/pressure, heaviness/fullness, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, achy legs/hips, backache, breasts (stabbing pain), tender breasts (underarms), tingling breasts, I 'feel' pregnant, constipation, dry mouth/increased thirst, low alcohol tolerance
May 18 (9dpo)- BD, cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, achy legs/hips, backache, tender breasts, I 'feel' pregnant, constipation, gas/flatulence, heart burn (throat), dry mouth/increased thirst, low alcohol tolerance, dry cervical fluid
May 19 (10dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, pulling/pinching, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, achy legs or hips, backache, breasts feeling heavy or full, tender breasts, I 'feel' pregnant, bloating, constipation, empty feeling in stomach, heart burn (throat), dry mouth/increased thirst, headache, fatigue/exhaustion, low alcohol tolerance
May 20 (11dpo)- BD; hubby states I felt different/tight, cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, pulling/pinching, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, UTI or feels like, achy legs/hips, backache, pronounce veins, tender breasts, tender breasts (underarms), I 'feel' pregnant, increased sex drive, moodiness, diarrhea, gas/flatulence, dizzyness/light headed, dry mouth/increased thirst, stuffy nose, fatigue/exhaustion, low alcohol tolerance, vivid dreams, cervix pain, dry cervical fluid, frequent urination
May 21 (12dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, heaviness/fullness, pulling/pinching, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, backache, tender breasts, anxious/on edge, I 'feel' pregnant, irritability, decreased appetite, food adversion, dry mouth/increased thirst, fatigue/exhaustion, insomnia, low alcohol tolerance, + pregnancy test
May 22 (13dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, backache, tender breasts, tender breasts (underarms), tingling breasts, anxious/on edge, I 'feel' pregnant, weepiness, decreased appetite, food adversion, dry mouth/increased thirst, runny nose, chills, fatigue/exhaustion, hot flashes (heart palpatations)
May 23-present- nothing recorded

user submitted image

UPDATE   Baby arrived 12 days early. Was a very fast delivery.

User image[/url]

147 Replies • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 147 Replies | Last Page

@Dragonfly I think I could have written this post. Taking my kids to get something done is often a disaster and my daughter encouraging her younger brother to misbehave is common occurrence! Also my husband definitely has way more patience with the kids than with me. I guess that’s a good thing because I would hate for him to lose his temper with them but always being the one on the receiving end of any bad mood is not fun! Hope you had some better days since then.

My first trimester screening went really well last week but then I woke up in the middle of the night with some brown spotting about an hour ago so I am now freeking out! We just drove down yesterday to visit my husband’s parents so we are staying at a hotel 2 hrs away from where my doctor’s practice is. I’ll call first thing in the morning and see what the doctor says but am assuming I’ll have to go to the ER yo get checked out. . I know it doesn’t necessarily means I am miscarrying but with my history it is really concerning. Plus there is no reason why I would be spotting (no recent pelvic exam and we haven’t BDed in a week). My cervix also is low and feels really soft right now

3 years ago

@agatch. I hope things are going well and that the brown spotting is just implantation bleed finally working its way out. I know how you feel with that as I had it with my last pregnancy. We are in the same boat with how our children are "trouble makers". It's very stressing. My son loves to be kind to his big sister and she craps (gets mad) on him. I feel sorry for him somedays. Hope she grows out of it soon.

Other than that, I hope everyone is doing well.

AFM. I made rainbow cake cupcakes as a way of anouncing my pregnancy to my parents and tomorrow we are going to visit my grandma (kids great-grandma). I'm anxious and hope it goes well; then bite the bullet and see my mom and dad.

Here are the cupcakes that I made today before it got too hot outside (+34C) and for my first time they turned out pretty good. I still have to put icing on them. I hope you all can see what my intention/plan was. I hope they can see it too. Keep you posted.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Took this picture yesterday of my 16 week belly.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Post starter

Oh wow Dragonfly!! What a great belly for 16wks! Very pretty. I always just look fat at 16 weeks lol. I haven't had a nice belly on me till in the 20s.

3 years ago

@calvingirl. Thank you. I thought most of it is due to bloating.

So, I told my grandma and she's excited for us. She said to me that I looked big but didn't sink in yet. She figured it out when I told her to name the colors; then it did. Phoned her when I got home and we chatted briefly. Then she said, God will take care of you and that I have a pretty good job. I like what I do and better than what it was when I first started almost 11 years ago.

Hope everyone is doing well and keeping safe.

User image[/url]

Dragonfly, what a beautiful belly! I'm just looking pretty chunky at 11 weeks now. I'm so glad your Grandma took the news well! Fingers crossed your parents do too!

3 years ago

@E. Thank girl. I just hope there will be cupcakes left for them. How are you feeling today?

User image[/url]

Great belly! And the cupcakes look great!
The spotting has stopped and everything seems ok now so I am very relieved. I’m 13 weeks and definitely starting to show but like E said, if you don’t know I’m pregnant, I just look fat! My 2 pregnancies with girls it seems like my belly got big all around whether for my boy I just had a bump and grew only in front. It seems like a lot of women experience that same difference between genders. Dragonfly I bet you’re having a boy with the way you are carrying all in the front!

3 years ago

@agatch. I'm so glad that the spotting has stopped. The gender of this baby, I have no idea as I am craving sweets and hardly eat pickles like with my last pregnancy. My daughter, I was more rounder and with my son, I had a curved stomach. Left is a girl and right is a boy. We aren't finding out till it comes time to deliver. Looking at my belly from the top view, it looks just like my last pregnancy (boy).I did have a dream however that the boys name was Noah. We'll see.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Nice! Yes it definitely looks more like boy. I guess we’ll find out if we’re right in 6 months! Hope everyone else is doing well.

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo