Community post

Discussion

February/March 2021 BFPs

View Full Post

Hi ladies. My due date is February 2, 2021. My first ultrasound is June 22. Come and share your success story that led to your BFP. Here is my list that led to my BFP.

April 27-May 2 (CD 1-6)- AF
May 3 (CD 7)- BD (did not Pull Out)
May 4-7 (CD 8-11)- nothing to report
May 8 (CD 12)- 4yr Anniversary; BD (did not P/O)
May 9-10 (CD 13-14)- gearing up to ovulate. CTP has my ovulation on CD 13)
May 11 (2dpo)- possible ovulation based on temp; not CTP. BD, however husband couldn't finish. Husband states I am really "hot" inside.
May 12 (3dpo)- BD, husband able to finish and not P/O. Husband states, I was not as "hot" as I was last night.
May 13 (4dpo)- Dull cramps/pressure, tingling breasts, anxious/on edge, irritability, moodiness, bloating, diarrhea, hot flashes, vivid dreams
May 14 (5dpo)- not much to report except for diarrhea
May 15 (6dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, sharp stabbing pains, sore muscles, backache, tender breasts (underarms), anxious/on edge, I 'feel' pregnant, very happy, BBT Luteal Phase Dip, low alcohol tolerance, increased cervical fluid, acne breakout (chest; never had them there)
May 16 (7dpo)- forgot to track that day
May 17 (8dpo)- dull cramps/pressure, heaviness/fullness, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, achy legs/hips, backache, breasts (stabbing pain), tender breasts (underarms), tingling breasts, I 'feel' pregnant, constipation, dry mouth/increased thirst, low alcohol tolerance
May 18 (9dpo)- BD, cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, achy legs/hips, backache, tender breasts, I 'feel' pregnant, constipation, gas/flatulence, heart burn (throat), dry mouth/increased thirst, low alcohol tolerance, dry cervical fluid
May 19 (10dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, pulling/pinching, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, achy legs or hips, backache, breasts feeling heavy or full, tender breasts, I 'feel' pregnant, bloating, constipation, empty feeling in stomach, heart burn (throat), dry mouth/increased thirst, headache, fatigue/exhaustion, low alcohol tolerance
May 20 (11dpo)- BD; hubby states I felt different/tight, cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, pulling/pinching, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, UTI or feels like, achy legs/hips, backache, pronounce veins, tender breasts, tender breasts (underarms), I 'feel' pregnant, increased sex drive, moodiness, diarrhea, gas/flatulence, dizzyness/light headed, dry mouth/increased thirst, stuffy nose, fatigue/exhaustion, low alcohol tolerance, vivid dreams, cervix pain, dry cervical fluid, frequent urination
May 21 (12dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, heaviness/fullness, pulling/pinching, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, backache, tender breasts, anxious/on edge, I 'feel' pregnant, irritability, decreased appetite, food adversion, dry mouth/increased thirst, fatigue/exhaustion, insomnia, low alcohol tolerance, + pregnancy test
May 22 (13dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, backache, tender breasts, tender breasts (underarms), tingling breasts, anxious/on edge, I 'feel' pregnant, weepiness, decreased appetite, food adversion, dry mouth/increased thirst, runny nose, chills, fatigue/exhaustion, hot flashes (heart palpatations)
May 23-present- nothing recorded

user submitted image

UPDATE   Baby arrived 12 days early. Was a very fast delivery.

User image[/url]

147 Replies • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 147 Replies | Last Page

Hi Crystal and welcome aboard. I hope that when you have your scan that it will show you a very healthy bean and is growing on time. I still worry to this day about the well being of my baby. So, with that, I am pretty sure this will be my last pregnancy as much as I say that now as I love every poke, kick and hiccups the little baby does but the stress of the "unknown" is too much for me to handle. Good luck at the ultrasound next week and look forward to hearing good news.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Post starter

Thank you dragonfly I know this will be my last, as I feel like we were pushing our luck trying for this little one. People were telling us to be thankful and enjoy the 2 we have when we kept miscarrying, which was sort of frustrating to hear when we just wanted to grow our family.... what's so wrong with that? Made me feel like a horrible person, greedy, just wanting at least one more. I never planned on our youngest being our last, we knew we wanted at least one more. We are still very thankful for our two boys and I'm upset people seem to think we're not just because we want to grow our family I know for sure now that this will be my last so I'm going to try to relax and not worry about this baby as much as possible and enjoy being pregnant for the last time. As long as my 1st US goes well, I'm going to worry a lot less.

User image

3 years ago

@Crystal. I totally understand where you are coming from. After my youngest was born, my mom pretty much told us that one of us should get snipped/tubes tied as I felt she didn't think we should have any more. I told my dad a long time ago before we were trying for our third that three was my max and he seemed okay with that. I still haven't told anyone (family) yet and very few people know that I am. What day is your ultrasound? Will you be finding out the gender of the baby? I hope it's a girl and then you would be done for sure. We aren't going to find out but we have our suspicions.

User image[/url]

@dragonfly what are you suspecting?boy or girl? I also have my suspicions (I’m thinking girl for me) but we are going to find out (probably next week actually!). So glad to hear your first trimester screening went well!
@crystal oh how I understand the feelings of having people tell you you should be grateful for your children (as if we’re not!) after a miscarriage! We do have 2 wonderful children but what’s wrong with wanting one more?! And does having 2 children mean I’m not allowed to grieve and be upset after a miscarriage? I hope this will be a sticky bean for you and your scan next gives you peace of mind.
I have my 10 week appointment on Monday. No scan but I should get to hear the heartbeat which I’m really anxious to do because I’m getting nervous again (my symptoms have been a lot milder the past couple of days which is really worrying me even though I know it’s normal for them to come and go). I will also do blood work and should find out the gender when I get the results.Then one to the 1st trimester screening ultrasound in 2 weeks!

3 years ago

@agatch. We both think it's a girl. I am eating a lot of sweets (chocolate) and I did that with my first pregnancy. Second was more pickles and hardly any sweets. All the best with your scan and blood work. Be surprised if ours were boys lol.

User image[/url]

@Calvin welcome! I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, and so thrilled for you that you're expecting again! I hope everything pans out and your princess has a sibling to play with.

@Crystal Welcome! I'm sorry to hear of your recurrent losses as well. People can be so insensitive! Bringing a new child into the family is wonderful for everyone! My 3 year old ds is so excited. He asks me about the baby every day, and even gave my tummy a kiss before he went to bed, bless him.

On the subject of loss: I've had 2 chemicals myself, and found out that I have a MTHFR gene defect which makes it hard for my body to process folate. I started taking Mega Food Baby & Me 2 (off iherb) for my prenatal, which has the active form of folate in it, and my current pregnancy is the happy result of switching vitamins! I had tried other vitamins with active folate, but the active b12 was too high for me in them. This current Mega Food one is perfect for me! For those of us with the defect, taking folate or folic acid in normal prenatals can actually make things worse - as evidenced by the fact that in spite of my taking Rainbow Light prenatals religiously with my firstborn, he had severe tongue tie - a midline defect that adequate folate levels should prevent! Those here who have experienced loss might want to consider getting your MTHFR genes tested given your history, or just consider taking the methylated vitamins regardless, because they're higher quality all around.

@dragonfly When the heck are you going to tell your family about the baby?! How on earth have you kept it a secret for this long? Your self discipline is so strong, I'm in awe!

3 years ago

@E_Massey: I also have MTHFR! I was tested for this after I had my 1st miscarriage at 19 weeks. There was a tear and clot in the placenta, which was caused by low folic acid which is needed to build a healthy placenta! I have 2 copies of the same gene, and I am taking the folate as well as the prescribed vitamins from my OB that has elevated folate than over the counter vitamins. These are the same vitamins I took with my two boys and they didn't have any issues so hoping for the best with this rainbow That is so sweet you 3yo kissing your belly!! My 7 week blighted ovum, my boys kept hugging my belly and my youngest would put a toy on my belly to try to share with baby, it was the sweetest thing and I don't know if I was more heartbroken over the fact that I was going to miscarry the blighted ovum or at the faces of my two boys when I told them there wasn't a baby in my belly afterall So, we are waiting until our US before telling our boys this time.

@agatch: Exactly!! Of course I am grateful everyday for my two boys! But a miscarriage is still heart wrenching. My first miscarriage at 19 weeks before we had any kids I feel downplays these early losses to our family members, especially now that we DO have kids. My husband's sister has 3 kids herself and tried for her 3rd, so I'm sort of shocked she is one of those who seems to think we don't need another one. His other sister only has 2 herself and is more encouraging than any other family member about us wanting a 3rd. Their mom (my MIL) has 5 kids! So, they are from a big family and I'm just flabbergasted at them thinking 2 is enough for us.

@dragonfly: I'm hoping for a girl, sort of, this time, but they scare me LOL! US should be next week sometime, not sure date yet, they will tell me Aug 3rd (Monday) at my 1st OB appt. That's when they will schedule it, hoping for that Tuesday! And I will only be 6 weeks, so we won't find out the gender yet, but we plan to! I don't have the will power to wait until birth to find out the gender

So, we've told close family about this pregnancy, since things are looking healthy and normal this time. We haven't told our boys yet, we are waiting on the 1st US before we tell them this time. It was heartbreaking to see how disappointed they were that there wasn't a baby in my belly with our 7 week blighted ovum miscarriage. We basically told them we were wrong, that there wasn't a baby in there, and they were so sad Which made it even harder, I think... So far so good, still, though, with this little rainbow nugget getting more nauseous everyday and I've lost my love of food Nothing tastes good! Heartburn yesterday was the worse I've ever had, and constipation is tormenting me lately. Boobs feel bigger and hurt at the slightest touch. I didn't have such strong symptoms with my blighted ovum, so I am really feeling good about this baby

User image

3 years ago

Anyone here have their hcg draws documented ??

Here are mine and they have never been this high that fast!

15 dpo 354
22 dpo 9049

3 years ago

Hi Everyone! Congrats on your BFPs! So nice to see some of my old friends are still here and now are going to be blessed with their little miracles!

3 years ago

@Lissa thank you! So glad you had a healthy pregnancy and are now enjoying your baby
@princess I don’t have my own numbers but this is from the lab that was checking my levels after my 2nd miscarriage:
Weeks of Gestation
3 6 - 71
4 10 - 750
5 217 - 7138
6 158 - 31795
7 3697 -163563
8 32065 -149571
9 63803 -151410
10 46509 -186977
12 27832 -210612
14 13950 - 62530
15 12039 - 70971
16 9040 - 56451
17 8175 - 55868
18 8099 - 58176
22 dpo you’re pretty much 5w 1d so it definitely sounds high but are you sure about your date? Could be twins! How would you feel about multiples?
@E I was never tested for MTHFR but I’m definitely taking a high quality whole food vitamin that (no folic acid). I’m taking the Garden of Life My Kind Organics right now but actually looking for a different one. I was looking at the Megafood one but read reviews that said they changed their formula to include some chemical vitamins and the new formula seems generally lower quality. So I’m not quite sure which one to switch to. My first was tongue tied and I was taking regular vitamins (didn’t know better). But with all my miscarriages I was taking the Garden of Life ones.
@Dragonfly we’re not planning on telling anyone either until after the first trimester screening (nuchal translucency test). We haven’t even told our kids either because my 2 losses last year were between 7 and 10 weeks. We were really glad that we hadn’t told them then so we’re waiting again. We had told a few close friends and some family members last year but this time no one knows except my husband and I (although I think a couple of my friends may have their suspicions at this point but they haven’t said anything)

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo