Community post

Discussion

February/March 2021 BFPs

View Full Post

Hi ladies. My due date is February 2, 2021. My first ultrasound is June 22. Come and share your success story that led to your BFP. Here is my list that led to my BFP.

April 27-May 2 (CD 1-6)- AF
May 3 (CD 7)- BD (did not Pull Out)
May 4-7 (CD 8-11)- nothing to report
May 8 (CD 12)- 4yr Anniversary; BD (did not P/O)
May 9-10 (CD 13-14)- gearing up to ovulate. CTP has my ovulation on CD 13)
May 11 (2dpo)- possible ovulation based on temp; not CTP. BD, however husband couldn't finish. Husband states I am really "hot" inside.
May 12 (3dpo)- BD, husband able to finish and not P/O. Husband states, I was not as "hot" as I was last night.
May 13 (4dpo)- Dull cramps/pressure, tingling breasts, anxious/on edge, irritability, moodiness, bloating, diarrhea, hot flashes, vivid dreams
May 14 (5dpo)- not much to report except for diarrhea
May 15 (6dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, sharp stabbing pains, sore muscles, backache, tender breasts (underarms), anxious/on edge, I 'feel' pregnant, very happy, BBT Luteal Phase Dip, low alcohol tolerance, increased cervical fluid, acne breakout (chest; never had them there)
May 16 (7dpo)- forgot to track that day
May 17 (8dpo)- dull cramps/pressure, heaviness/fullness, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, achy legs/hips, backache, breasts (stabbing pain), tender breasts (underarms), tingling breasts, I 'feel' pregnant, constipation, dry mouth/increased thirst, low alcohol tolerance
May 18 (9dpo)- BD, cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, achy legs/hips, backache, tender breasts, I 'feel' pregnant, constipation, gas/flatulence, heart burn (throat), dry mouth/increased thirst, low alcohol tolerance, dry cervical fluid
May 19 (10dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, pulling/pinching, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, achy legs or hips, backache, breasts feeling heavy or full, tender breasts, I 'feel' pregnant, bloating, constipation, empty feeling in stomach, heart burn (throat), dry mouth/increased thirst, headache, fatigue/exhaustion, low alcohol tolerance
May 20 (11dpo)- BD; hubby states I felt different/tight, cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, pulling/pinching, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, UTI or feels like, achy legs/hips, backache, pronounce veins, tender breasts, tender breasts (underarms), I 'feel' pregnant, increased sex drive, moodiness, diarrhea, gas/flatulence, dizzyness/light headed, dry mouth/increased thirst, stuffy nose, fatigue/exhaustion, low alcohol tolerance, vivid dreams, cervix pain, dry cervical fluid, frequent urination
May 21 (12dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, heaviness/fullness, pulling/pinching, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, backache, tender breasts, anxious/on edge, I 'feel' pregnant, irritability, decreased appetite, food adversion, dry mouth/increased thirst, fatigue/exhaustion, insomnia, low alcohol tolerance, + pregnancy test
May 22 (13dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, backache, tender breasts, tender breasts (underarms), tingling breasts, anxious/on edge, I 'feel' pregnant, weepiness, decreased appetite, food adversion, dry mouth/increased thirst, runny nose, chills, fatigue/exhaustion, hot flashes (heart palpatations)
May 23-present- nothing recorded

user submitted image

UPDATE   Baby arrived 12 days early. Was a very fast delivery.

User image[/url]

147 Replies • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 147 Replies | Last Page

Calvingirl. Oh my god. This is a total shock and I am so truely sorry for your loss . It breaks my heart when someone looses a baby. Please keep in touch on the Facebook CTP group. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to message me.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Post starter

@calvingirl: oh my goodness I am so very sorry to read about your loss my heart breaks for you! My very first pregnancy was a missed miscarriage at 19 weeks and I know how earth shattering that can be

AFM: sorry I've been so quiet lately, I've been having pregnancy complications due to placenta previa, which caused horrid heavy bleeding and the passing of a huge clot. This happened a month ago, but baby is still growing strong. Ultrasound and bloodwork says I'm having another BOY and we are thrilled! I'm nervous being 19 weeks today with a close due date to the first baby I lost at 19 weeks (his heart stopped beating due to placenta issues). So I'm terrified about this previa hurting this baby boy. Last ultrasound a month ago showed placenta was fine, though, and so is baby. I get my detailed anatomy ultrasound next week on Nov 5th and I'm crossing everything in hopes that everything looks normal and healthy!

User image

3 years ago

Hope all you ladies are doing well and babies, too, of course!!!

My anatomy scan went amazing: our baby boy is healthy and perfect! Had that done a few weeks ago. I am now 24 weeks and feeling amazing. I get wonderous spurts of energy that quickly burn out though if I use it no nausea anymore finally, only mind heartburn if I eat the wrong things, pubic bone pain is the worse, but feeling him kicking is the most amazing feeling ever!! He's getting more active and stronger kicks everyday it seems. We also picked out his name: Bruce and I'm getting so excited for March to be here so I can finally meet him!!

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@Crystal. I'm so glad that the anatomy scan went well for you. Do have any pictures to share? Since I went team green and not finding out, I've been looking at hundreds of ultrasounds comparing them with mine lol. Never thought not knowing was going to be this hard to go through. I'm having horrible pubic pain as well and just about to make a purchase to get a pregnancy belt.

AFM. Hard to believe that in 8 weeks I will be holding my baby (estimated). Picture was taken today at 32 weeks and not sure how I am carrying or the shape of my belly. Been soing a lot of those gender quizzes and the Chinese/Mayan and they seem to point to girl so will havr to remain patient. Things with work, I work up till next Thursday (no weekends) then off until January 4. My official last day of work is January 14. Took two weeks of holidays, then I will start my mat leave on February 1. Baby names is a tough one. We decided on a girl's name but struggling with a boy name. My great grandpa is named Jacob but would like to keep that as a second name. Any ideas based on French/German background?

I hope everyone else is doing well and not having any issues or complications.

Inspite of everything going on with Covid, I hope everyone has a safe and happy Christmas. Soon all this mess will be a thing of the past and the new vaccine will be the one that finally breaks the camels back. #Stay safe

user submitted image

User image[/url]

Hey ladies! I haven’t updated in forever. I’m so glad to see things going well for you crystal and dragonfly!!
AFM- I’m 31 weeks pregnant today. Lost my mucus plug at 29 1/2 weeks and they discovered my cervix was only 2.2cm and my contraction were 2-6 min apart (which I have an irritable uterus, so that hasn’t been uncommon since 21 weeks). They kept me in the hospital 2 nights, 3 days on magnesium to stop contraction, then put me on another med every 6 hours to slow contractions after I was discharged and put me on at home light duty. 4 days later- 30 weeks- I went into real labor that I could feel was changing things. Headed straight to the hospital and found I was 90% effaced and 1 1/2 cm dilated. Had to do another 2 days in the hospital on a magnesium IV and straight home to full blown bed rest. I can’t lay on my back- even in a recliner- or contraction come back with a vengeance. I have to lay flat, but on my side. I can’t even roll my shoulder back- just a slight twist and contractions hit hard. So here I am, 1 week later... pressure points on my hips, ribs, and shoulders. Sore neck, back, hips and knees, plus muscles aches and 3lbs lost- likely muscle mass as I’m generally very active. And I’m losing my mind not being able to play with my girls or take part in any of the festive traditions and activities. It’s all worth it to cook my sweet little Liliana a little longer- but it’s wearing on me hard and fast! I also have a bilobed placenta and an abnormal cord insertion that make me very high risk for hemorrhage when I do deliver. At this point I’m just praying that she holds out for 1 more week so I don’t have to be airlifted across the state to deliver. Beyond that- every day she stays in is one more blessing!!

User image

3 years ago

@Kahlan. Oh my goodness. That must be so scary to go through. I hope she stays in long enough so you don't have to be air lifted. I love that name you guys choose for her. Get some rest momma. All this will be worth it in the end and you will be holding her soon.

User image[/url]

Thank you! It’s been exhausting! On the bright side- I have the best Dr. specializing in high risk pregnancies! He even comes in to L&D when he’s not scheduled to work with his patients! It’s so nice!
Here’s my awkward little baby bump in my bed rest comfies! Not sure how something the size of a pineapple is squeezing in there... guess it explains the terrible reflux, though!

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

@Kahlan. Oh my goodness. You have the cuttest baby bump ever and you are only a week behind me. Looking at your cute bump and looking at mine, It's gotta be a boy, but I shouldn't be comparing bumps as it's an old wives tale, along with everything else.

I have my doctor's appointment Friday morning and will get to hear the heartbeat and I am sure I will be obsessed at guessing what the gender could be. Horse= girl; Train= boy.

User image[/url]

Hello ladies! Sorry to budge in but there isn't a spot for April momma's. I just had a question for you all or more share a concern. I don't see my midwife until two weeks. I am 22 weeks, anatomy scan went great but I just started to swell. That is normally normal for me at the final weeks of pregnancy. Idk I am overweight and got pregnant at my heaviest so I don't know if that would explain why.

@kahlan, I am so sorry. that must be the hardest thing you can go through.

@dragonfly, I think that looks like a boy belly! Though I've only had girls

3 years ago

@Lovelymine. Welcome aboard. My post is open for everyone as we are all in this together. Thank you for your comment. Not much longer and the baby will be here. Do you know what you are having this go around? If not, I would love to take a guess at gender as it's all in for fun. I don't know much about swelling as I don't think I had it before.

User image[/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo