Community post

Discussion

February/March 2021 BFPs

View Full Post

Hi ladies. My due date is February 2, 2021. My first ultrasound is June 22. Come and share your success story that led to your BFP. Here is my list that led to my BFP.

April 27-May 2 (CD 1-6)- AF
May 3 (CD 7)- BD (did not Pull Out)
May 4-7 (CD 8-11)- nothing to report
May 8 (CD 12)- 4yr Anniversary; BD (did not P/O)
May 9-10 (CD 13-14)- gearing up to ovulate. CTP has my ovulation on CD 13)
May 11 (2dpo)- possible ovulation based on temp; not CTP. BD, however husband couldn't finish. Husband states I am really "hot" inside.
May 12 (3dpo)- BD, husband able to finish and not P/O. Husband states, I was not as "hot" as I was last night.
May 13 (4dpo)- Dull cramps/pressure, tingling breasts, anxious/on edge, irritability, moodiness, bloating, diarrhea, hot flashes, vivid dreams
May 14 (5dpo)- not much to report except for diarrhea
May 15 (6dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, sharp stabbing pains, sore muscles, backache, tender breasts (underarms), anxious/on edge, I 'feel' pregnant, very happy, BBT Luteal Phase Dip, low alcohol tolerance, increased cervical fluid, acne breakout (chest; never had them there)
May 16 (7dpo)- forgot to track that day
May 17 (8dpo)- dull cramps/pressure, heaviness/fullness, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, achy legs/hips, backache, breasts (stabbing pain), tender breasts (underarms), tingling breasts, I 'feel' pregnant, constipation, dry mouth/increased thirst, low alcohol tolerance
May 18 (9dpo)- BD, cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, achy legs/hips, backache, tender breasts, I 'feel' pregnant, constipation, gas/flatulence, heart burn (throat), dry mouth/increased thirst, low alcohol tolerance, dry cervical fluid
May 19 (10dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, pulling/pinching, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, achy legs or hips, backache, breasts feeling heavy or full, tender breasts, I 'feel' pregnant, bloating, constipation, empty feeling in stomach, heart burn (throat), dry mouth/increased thirst, headache, fatigue/exhaustion, low alcohol tolerance
May 20 (11dpo)- BD; hubby states I felt different/tight, cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, pulling/pinching, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, UTI or feels like, achy legs/hips, backache, pronounce veins, tender breasts, tender breasts (underarms), I 'feel' pregnant, increased sex drive, moodiness, diarrhea, gas/flatulence, dizzyness/light headed, dry mouth/increased thirst, stuffy nose, fatigue/exhaustion, low alcohol tolerance, vivid dreams, cervix pain, dry cervical fluid, frequent urination
May 21 (12dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, heaviness/fullness, pulling/pinching, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, backache, tender breasts, anxious/on edge, I 'feel' pregnant, irritability, decreased appetite, food adversion, dry mouth/increased thirst, fatigue/exhaustion, insomnia, low alcohol tolerance, + pregnancy test
May 22 (13dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, backache, tender breasts, tender breasts (underarms), tingling breasts, anxious/on edge, I 'feel' pregnant, weepiness, decreased appetite, food adversion, dry mouth/increased thirst, runny nose, chills, fatigue/exhaustion, hot flashes (heart palpatations)
May 23-present- nothing recorded

user submitted image

UPDATE   Baby arrived 12 days early. Was a very fast delivery.

User image[/url]

147 Replies • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 147 Replies | Last Page

All done my appointment. Heart beat at 167bpm and due February 2 and there is only one baby. I'm fine with that.

ETA. My husband and I wanted to know when the day I conceived as the scan put me at 7w 6days and was checking to see if it was our anniversary date. I don't think he has any doubts but I feel uneasy about the whole conceiving process and how the scan dating works. Can someone check my chart (pg1) and see when I ovulated as I'm confused lol?

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

According to your chart it looks to me like May 8 (your anniversary) is definitely what led to this little bean. The 7W6D is not from the point of conception but from your estimated CD1 which means the estimation they gave you is only 2-3 days off. It could just be a measurement issue (it’s not always exactly accurate but in this case definitely seems in the ballpark)
My EDD is March 1 so not February but is it ok if I join you on this board? (both of my babies were born a bit early anyway so if everything goes well it will surely be a February baby anyway!)

3 years ago • Edited

@agatch. Of course you can join and thank you for your response. My husband thinks it was our anniversary as well. She said yesterday that I am a day behind my ticker, so I am 8 weeks today. I think as long as the baby is healthy then that's all that matters. Also, I am shocked as they didn't do a vaginal ultrasound as I heard that another baby could be behind the other one and get missed. I feel weird on both sides of my stomach. I can't wait for the next ultrasound and we aren't going to find out this time.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

I know I don't belong in this board but I've been lurking for everyone's updates - it makes my heart glow to see your ultrasound pics and healthy little beans! So happy for you guys @Kahlan&NatsMomma & @Dragonfly23.

3 years ago

That's surprising at 8 wks to not do a vaginal examination. I also agree it looks like it was your anniversary that did the trick. Lovely to see a healthy baby

3 years ago

@MintCookie. Thank you for your comment. Yes, I'm shocked too. She says, your far enough along that you don't need one.

I found out today from my best friend that she is 6 weeks along and that she is due February 17. So, I'm two weeks ahead of her. I showed her my ultrasound but told her it was from a friend of mine.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies I hope u don’t mind me joining u all. Congrats on all of your bfp’s!! I recently found out I’m pregnant and edd is around 18th of February so that puts me at around 5w6d.

3 years ago

@expecting. Welcome and congrats on your BFP. Is this your first pregnancy?

User image[/url]

@dragonfly I’ve got a 3 year old little girl who’s gonna be 4 10th of July. She keeps asking for a little brother or a sister so we decided to try again and after 2 months I fell pregnant!

3 years ago

@expecting. Happy early birthday to your daughter. I hope your daughter is happy and going to like being a big sister. My daughter turned 4 in March and when I was pregnant with my son, she wanted nothing to do with my belly. When he was born, she has been mean and states everything is hers so it's always a battle. She has some nice days, then there's the really bad days. With this pregnancy, she is gentle to my stomach and even kisses my belly. I hope she will come around soon.

User image[/url]

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo