Community post

Discussion

February/March 2021 BFPs

View Full Post

Hi ladies. My due date is February 2, 2021. My first ultrasound is June 22. Come and share your success story that led to your BFP. Here is my list that led to my BFP.

April 27-May 2 (CD 1-6)- AF
May 3 (CD 7)- BD (did not Pull Out)
May 4-7 (CD 8-11)- nothing to report
May 8 (CD 12)- 4yr Anniversary; BD (did not P/O)
May 9-10 (CD 13-14)- gearing up to ovulate. CTP has my ovulation on CD 13)
May 11 (2dpo)- possible ovulation based on temp; not CTP. BD, however husband couldn't finish. Husband states I am really "hot" inside.
May 12 (3dpo)- BD, husband able to finish and not P/O. Husband states, I was not as "hot" as I was last night.
May 13 (4dpo)- Dull cramps/pressure, tingling breasts, anxious/on edge, irritability, moodiness, bloating, diarrhea, hot flashes, vivid dreams
May 14 (5dpo)- not much to report except for diarrhea
May 15 (6dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, sharp stabbing pains, sore muscles, backache, tender breasts (underarms), anxious/on edge, I 'feel' pregnant, very happy, BBT Luteal Phase Dip, low alcohol tolerance, increased cervical fluid, acne breakout (chest; never had them there)
May 16 (7dpo)- forgot to track that day
May 17 (8dpo)- dull cramps/pressure, heaviness/fullness, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, achy legs/hips, backache, breasts (stabbing pain), tender breasts (underarms), tingling breasts, I 'feel' pregnant, constipation, dry mouth/increased thirst, low alcohol tolerance
May 18 (9dpo)- BD, cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, achy legs/hips, backache, tender breasts, I 'feel' pregnant, constipation, gas/flatulence, heart burn (throat), dry mouth/increased thirst, low alcohol tolerance, dry cervical fluid
May 19 (10dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, pulling/pinching, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, achy legs or hips, backache, breasts feeling heavy or full, tender breasts, I 'feel' pregnant, bloating, constipation, empty feeling in stomach, heart burn (throat), dry mouth/increased thirst, headache, fatigue/exhaustion, low alcohol tolerance
May 20 (11dpo)- BD; hubby states I felt different/tight, cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, pulling/pinching, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, UTI or feels like, achy legs/hips, backache, pronounce veins, tender breasts, tender breasts (underarms), I 'feel' pregnant, increased sex drive, moodiness, diarrhea, gas/flatulence, dizzyness/light headed, dry mouth/increased thirst, stuffy nose, fatigue/exhaustion, low alcohol tolerance, vivid dreams, cervix pain, dry cervical fluid, frequent urination
May 21 (12dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, heaviness/fullness, pulling/pinching, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, backache, tender breasts, anxious/on edge, I 'feel' pregnant, irritability, decreased appetite, food adversion, dry mouth/increased thirst, fatigue/exhaustion, insomnia, low alcohol tolerance, + pregnancy test
May 22 (13dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, backache, tender breasts, tender breasts (underarms), tingling breasts, anxious/on edge, I 'feel' pregnant, weepiness, decreased appetite, food adversion, dry mouth/increased thirst, runny nose, chills, fatigue/exhaustion, hot flashes (heart palpatations)
May 23-present- nothing recorded

user submitted image

UPDATE   Baby arrived 12 days early. Was a very fast delivery.

User image[/url]

147 Replies • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 147 Replies | Last Page

I took three pictures throughout the day around the same time to show the extremity of being bloated. I am only 11 weeks today and I feel more like 4-6 months. Talk about bloatedness.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

I had my Nuchal scan yesterday afternoon and the tech said that everything looks fine but I still have a bit of worry about down syndrome as I will be 36 this year. I know that some fluid behind the neck is okay but over a certain amount isn't good. Can you take a look and let me know what you think? Other than that, I am doing well.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Post starter

Hey everyone ! Just found this post. I am due in March ! Anyone have any experience with total dye stealer tests ? Never happened with any of my pregnancies so kind of shocked for 19 dpo lol !

user submitted image

3 years ago

Hi princess. I've never seen anything like that before. At first when I saw it, I thought the other line was it then moticed it wasn't. It could mean that your pregnacy is going well as I too had a dye stealer but nothing like yours.

Just at my doctor's office to go over my Nuchal scan and blood work. Hoping for the best. I still haven't told my parents yet and I am actually kind of scared as my mom doesn't want me to have any more. Guess I will bite the bullet. Will lrt you know qhat the doctor says.

UPDATE: Doctor's appointment went well. The blood tests weren't back as it takes time to get the results. However, the doctor was pleased with the scan and was shocked when I asked him the size of fluid behind the baby's neck. He says that they see a lot of 1.5mm and mine was 1.2mm; so that makes me happy to hear.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Yeah I haven’t seen it quite like that either lol!! Figured I’d see if anyone could relate! Ugh I hear you on telling your parents... that’s exactly how my mom is too.... I haven’t told her and won’t for awhile.

3 years ago

Glad to hear that your appointment went well Dragonfly! My bloating was ridiculous too, just like yours. I started taking ginger tablets and it's much better now!

Welcome Princess - I'm due in March as well! That is the most intense dye stealer I've ever seen, crazy! Could your dates be off?

AFM: I had my first scan yesterday - all good! Little heartbeat and all I'm 7+2 today, and very nauseated. Since all looked good on the scan we went ahead and told our son (3 years old) about the baby last night. He is delighted, and said "It's gonna be ADORABLE!!" He also asked DH if the baby had a name, and when DH said no not yet, DS suggested the name Celery Cherry Churro.

user submitted image

3 years ago

No dates are right on . We only bd once so ????????‍??????????‍?????????? lol

Aww yay!! That’s about where I’ll be when I go for my scan. Too funny! Love what kids come up with.

3 years ago

Well hi everybody! Dragonfly said I could join you guys, even though I'm going to throw off your dates. I just find out I'm pregnant, so 4wks along today. Due date is April 9th.
My story is a bit unusual. This pregnancy was a complete surprise, but I still hope it sticks. I'm 45 years old and conceived naturally, even though I had to use fertility drugs (femara) to get my toddler after being infertile for 3.5 years after a stillborn in 2015. My daughter is only 19 months old and I really thought she was my last. She might have a sibling now! I'm scared to death to do this so old, and after having such a tough pregnancy with Phoebe. Here's my 13dpo test that I took in a whim because my 10yr old step son told me I was cranky and asked me if I was pregnant lol. He knew before I did. I have one 23yr old son, and 4 step children (20, 18, 16, 10) and a 19 month old princess who is totally spoiled.

user submitted image

3 years ago • Edited

@Calvin. Welcome aboard. Those are such strong lines and pray baby sticks and that the pregnancy goes smoothly for you this go around. We are here for you if you need anyone to talk to.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!!!! I am due 3/30/21 so barely made the group I've had a total of 5 miscarriages (3 since TTC #3) so I am SO scared and nervous and bracing for the worse again. Doc, though, is happy with my hcg levels this time:
07/18/20: 22mIU
07/20/20: 58mIU
07/22/20: 122mIU (was 14dpo-ish here)
07/28/20: 1529mIU at 5 weeks along
Despite these wonderful numbers, I am nervous to discover another blighted ovum (I've only experienced one at 7 weeks at first ultrasound, but found out hcg levels were only 3000 at the time). So maybe these good numbers is a good sign this time. By Saturday they should be around 6000mIU when an ultrasound should detect a heartbeat, so looking forward (nervously) to my first US next week.
Congrats too all you other lovely ladies

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo