Community post

Question

Internet Platform

How are you ladies accessing the website. I through the longest time have been using Internet Exployer with no issues until yesterday and thought maybe the website was being updated. Went on my IPad and it loaded no problem for me. On my phone, I went to Google Chrome and works no problem. My question is, what Internet platform are you using to access this website? Posted my error message that I received. Thanks ladies.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

3 Answers • 2 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

So, playing around a little bit more and thought I would clear my cookies and cache and the website loaded. Not sure what happened there to be honest and maybe someone may know the answer.

User image[/url]

2 years ago • Post starter

Internet Explorer has been going downhill and is more prone to hacking then google chrome. I use google chrome and have no issues

User image

2 years ago

@hberry. Thanks girl. I'm not used to Google Chrome on my phone. I keep having to clear my personal information and then the website will work but have to log in again.

User image[/url]

2 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo