Community post

Discussion

39yo TTC#2 Anyone else in their late 30's/early 40's TTC?

View Full Post

Looking for some buddies around my age TTC. I'm TTC my 2nd child and I think I may be pregnant, I'm about 5-6dpo so just waiting... The TWW is the worst isn't it?!

135 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

91 - 100 of 135 Replies | Last Page

Well I’m out AF came this morning.

4 years ago

I’m so sorry, Tairat <3

4 years ago

Sorry TairaT .... hang in there.
Sending lots of positive thoughts that next month is your month!

4 years ago

Tairat, I’m sorry. Fingers crossed for you for next month!

My hormones are off the charts between yesterday and today. I feel so frustrated. Ugh. I’m 8dpo and did POAS and of course it’s too early so nothing.

4 years ago

I'm sorry, Tairat. Hang in there xo.

Swga - my hormones are INSANE. Yesterday I exploded for no reason practically. Today I felt a little nausea - went to cafe at work and got an egg sandwich and was going to get orange juice til I saw apple juice and just had to have it... I NEVER want apple juice. I'm thinking maybe a good sign? lol. I peed on a FRER yesterday and today and today I swear I see a squinter, but I won't post it cuz if it's there, it's hardly there LOL... I ALWAYS think I see squinters so I'm not getting any kind of excited yet haha. I am thinking I'm 9dpo today. I felt a slight pain on my lower belly yesterday - implantation perhaps or something else... who knows!

Anyone else still in their TWW and getting ready to test soon?

4 years ago • Post starter

My test from this am - also on my page where you can invert it and do greyscale etc... I think I see a second line coming or maybe I just have line eyes? lol

user submitted image

Little further away too... whatcha think? Prob evap? Maybe beginning of BFP?

user submitted image

BGB- my eyes are terrible at seeing the faint lines, I think it may be my lighting. Sorry I'm not much help :( fingers crossed tho!!!

I swore there was the tiniest hue of pink earlier when I used the bathroom at work. I was thinking....Good, by this afternoon/evening AF should be fully starting and today can be considered day 1. Totally in the mindset to move on.
Except, now there's absolutely nothing when I wipe :(
Was I just imagining things earlier? Is the tp at work an off color? So many questions lol
Ugh. This cycle is going to be the end of me! Lol

4 years ago

BGB- I honestly can’t tell. Hopefully that line you see will keep getting darker!!

Manders- ugh- I hate when I think I see something and then next time it’s nothing. Makes me second guess myself. Hopefully you’ll be able to figure it out soon!!

Let us know any updates!!! I’m still having to wait a few days until I can start testing. My hormones are all over the place today. I went full mommy tone with my 3 year old last night. I’m ready To get off this hormonal roller coaster.

4 years ago

Manders- could it have been implantation bleeding?

Swga - I hear u on the emotional roller coaster! How long will you wait to test?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo