Community post

Discussion

39yo TTC#2 Anyone else in their late 30's/early 40's TTC?

View Full Post

Looking for some buddies around my age TTC. I'm TTC my 2nd child and I think I may be pregnant, I'm about 5-6dpo so just waiting... The TWW is the worst isn't it?!

135 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

101 - 110 of 135 Replies | Last Page

BGB- I will probably start testing this weekend since I’ll be 11dpo by then.

4 years ago

Took a test this am and it was negative. Pretty sure I'm out, but no AF yet - due on Sunday so we'll see, but I think she will show her ugly face.

4 years ago • Post starter

Ugh! Maybe there is still hope BGB??
I’m not feeling like this is my month but I’ve a few more days until AF shows up next Wed.

Anyone else have an update?

4 years ago

I had a dream about BFNs last night that really made me feel out of it this month. I keep going back and forth.

This morning BFN on pregmate cheapie (9 dpo only though). I’ve also been POAS with OPKs to deter myself from busting into my FRERs before the weekend and something interesting is happening but it might just be regular people regular pre-AF shifts: FMU was basically no line on an OPK and BFN on cheapie HPT but around 9am OPK was registering something - I’d say a mid-range line. The kind you get a day or two before a surge. I had to owe about an hour and a half later so I took another and it was the same. So I dipped another HPT stick in — I think I had lime eyes but I thought maybe there was a hint of the very faintest of lines. Couldn’t register it on camera and probably very wishful thinking and my poor eyesight look but it kind of made me more excited about waiting for a FRER this weekend — even if it wasn’t what I thought it was

Also, I have been getting super hot the past 2 days. I wouldn’t call them hot flashes because they’re constant but it’s definitely been noticeable and weird for me. Worried it might just be age-related hormonal things but hoping maybe it’s a sign of something else?

I really hope you’re all holding up okay. This has been such a rollercoaster and I’m new to it. It really has opened up my eyes to some very important things that I only partially realized and definitely has humbled me and my respect for everyone out there ttc has grown so much.

I sincerely am rooting for all of you. I hope everyone here finally gets that BFP and soon. I will be so excited for you and can not wait to celebrate you!

4 years ago

Well, I'm out - af is on her way this am. Wamp Wamp. That's okay because I have to get some dental work done and I have a few other things I should probably deal with before getting pregnant.

How's everyone else doing?

4 years ago • Post starter

Aww bummer BGB - proud of you for looking at the positive tho. Hopefully you can get what you need done and then everything will work out and you'll get your bfp!

Im finally on CD40. Tested this morning- bfn, which is totally what I expected. According to my bbt chart, I have no clear ovulation- so I'm thinking it just wasn't my month.
I already started the provera today. That will be for 10 days, and then once Af shows (usually 2-7 days after) I'll take Clomid again on days 3-7. So, it will probably be another 4 weeks yet before I o. I need everything to go right this month tho. Our final month of clomid. Im trying not to stress, but once things get going, I think I'm going to be a mess lol

4 years ago

I’m out this month ladies. AF came early (yesterday) but all month I kinda thought it wasn’t our month. Try try again ...

4 years ago

Day 2 of Provera and my temps are already spiking At this point, I'm just relieved my body is doing what it's supposed to do! Happy to be moving forward :) hope everyone else is doing well!

4 years ago

Great news for you, Manders!!

My husband and I may take a break this month since he’s working so much during the holidays. It’ll give me time to regroup!

4 years ago

I'm 38 (39 on 12-27) TTC baby #2. We've been trying for over 2 years. I've had a couple chemicals, 1 miscarriage back in Aug and currently going through my 2nd miscarriage. Its been really hard, so I'm glad I came across this forum. I was beginning to think I'm just too old, but now I have a little more hope thanks to yall. I'm waiting on test results to see what's going on. Hopefully it's something simple to remedy, so we can try again soon. Best of luck to everyone!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo