Community post

Discussion

39yo TTC#2 Anyone else in their late 30's/early 40's TTC?

View Full Post

Looking for some buddies around my age TTC. I'm TTC my 2nd child and I think I may be pregnant, I'm about 5-6dpo so just waiting... The TWW is the worst isn't it?!

135 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

61 - 70 of 135 Replies | Last Page

Hi Rainbow! Keep us updated and good luck to you this month!!

4 years ago

Peeing on all he opk sticks hahahaha. I'm terrible. I feel the need to pee on something daily while TTC. Anyone else?! ;) As I'm sitting here now I'm getting really sharp pains in my lower right belly - thinking it could be ovulation pains. Also my bbs are super sore today! Does anyone else get really sore bbs when ovulating? Amazing all the things you feel when you're trying to pay attention to signs versus when you weren't TTC and paying attention to nothing... or is that just me?

Here's my opks - when would you say my first positive is and do you think I could be ovulating right now? If so that's good cuz I BD'd last night! Woop woop... let's go little swimmers - catch that egg!!

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

I'm 37 trying to conceive our third, we lost our baby girl in July this year at 19 weeks 1 day pregnant. Nervous for the next pregnancy.

4 years ago

Just started getting sharp pains lower right side and took another opk. Now this one looks even darker than the control line. Think I’m ovulating now or that I will tonight?

user submitted image

Sarah - I'm so very sorry for your loss xoxo. Hugs to you! Did they give you any reason as to why you may have lost her? I was 10 weeks along when I found out I lost my baby girl in Dec 2017. Then I had two chemical pregnancies back to back in Jan and Feb 2018 then I got pregnant with my rainbow baby boy March 2018 and he is here and healthy as can be! Don't give up hope! It is scary being pregnant after a loss. I had a doppler at home and that definitely eased my mind. My two losses the babies lost their heartbeats and when we had the remains tested both times said no abnormalities? I feel your pain. You are not alone! I wish you so much baby dust!!!

Thank you so much. We didn't have an autopsy on her, but we've had the placenta and umbilical cord tested, still waiting for the results, my waters broke at 17 weeks, I held onto her for as long as I could, she seemed healthy, good strong heart beat, then the umbilical cord came out, doctors wouldn't put it back in or do anything to help because I was only 17 weeks, I gif to 19+1 weeks then I went into labour. We had a doppler too, will definitely get one next time around too. Sorry to gwsr of your losses, I wish you all the best in another successful pregnancy.

4 years ago

BGB- definitely a positive opk! Get to bd'ing!

Sarah - welcome! So sorry about your loss, I can't imagine the pain. Im ttc after an early mc in February and I know I'll be a wreck if I ever get a bfp. (((Hugs)))

As for me, still waiting on something.... Negative OPKs, BFN HPTs, however I did get some EWCM today ..so who knows. CD 26. Will wait it out until CD40 and if still BFN with no AF, then will proceed with provera & clomid. I could've ovulated 4 days ago, had a good 4 day rise with a small drop today. We'll see. Im already in the mindset that we'll be trying again in December.

4 years ago

Ovulation Peak day for (according to my OPK) Fingers crossed!!

4 years ago

Let the countdown to testing begin.... the dreaded TWW! 1dpo over here...

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

BGB when will POAS?? Do you wait the full 2 weeks??

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo