Community post

Discussion

When do you think I will ovulate? I do not temp - too stressful for me.

Today is my CD14. I almost always have a blaring positive on this day. What day and time test do you think I should count as my first positive? I should ovulate between 24-72 hours from the first positive, right? I had fertile looking CM yesterday - all day and night. We BD’d last night - CD13 at 11:30pm. Hoping we will did it at the right time!

4 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Keep checking your cm. As long as it is Fertile Baby dance. When you noticed that it has changed to non fertile like sticky or creamy, I'd count the day before that as O

Mill

4 years ago

Thank you!! That makes sense! :)

4 years ago • Post starter

Just started getting sharp pains lower right side and took another opk. Now this one looks even darker than the control line. Think I’m ovulating now or that I will tonight?

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

Im on my tww had a clear pos opk sat/Sunday both days had egg white. soo I’m right here with you!! ???????????????? Been trying for a few months. I really hope we caught our egg this cycle.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo