When do you think I will ovulate? I do not temp - too stressful for me.
Today is my CD14. I almost always have a blaring positive on this day. What day and time test do you think I should count as my first positive? I should ovulate between 24-72 hours from the first positive, right? I had fertile looking CM yesterday - all day and night. We BD’d last night - CD13 at 11:30pm. Hoping we will did it at the right time!
4 Replies • 1 year ago
More Discussion posts
More posts by BGB2020
- 5dpo and dying to POAS! Anyone else?!
- 2dpo looking for TWW buddies! I have a 27 day cycle and trying not to test early
- 39yo TTC#2 Anyone else in their late 30's/early 40's TTC?
- 8dpo slight cramps and little light brown blood... implantation bleeding?!
- Faint BFP, spotting/blood then faint BFP again. anyone have success with similar
- View more...