Community post

Discussion

39yo TTC#2 Anyone else in their late 30's/early 40's TTC?

View Full Post

Looking for some buddies around my age TTC. I'm TTC my 2nd child and I think I may be pregnant, I'm about 5-6dpo so just waiting... The TWW is the worst isn't it?!

135 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

71 - 80 of 135 Replies | Last Page

35 and I have a 7 and 8 year old. 8dpo.... no signs really. TTC for about 9 months. Just started kinda tracking for a couple cycles. I was so excited to see this post. Feels really good to know that I'm not alone

4 years ago • Edited

Hi Tairat
Welcome! Keep us updated and good luck to you this month. Always nice to have people to chat with during the tww!!

4 years ago

Hi all! Mind if I join the conversation? I’m 39 trying for #2 with my fiancé (#3 for me. DS 1 is 19 years old and DS 2 is 20 months)

This is my first cycle ttc and I’m 2dpo. The wait is so much harder than I thought!

Sending all sorts of love and baby dust to everyone. ??????

4 years ago

33yrs old here and TTC my second child here also.

4 years ago

Ok Idk If i'm trippin or what but Af Typically comes at 27cd or at the latest 28... I've tested twice once 11dpo with Fr premier and today 14dpo with Clear blue and both were neg. But i've been super irritated and DH so over me at this point. I just want this to be over!! sorry I just needed to vent

4 years ago • Edited

Awww I hear ya Tairat! I think my hormones are all crazy some days. Hang in there and let us know next time you test. Fingers crossed for you that it’s your month!!

I’m 5dpo in my 2ww and it’s going soooo slow. Ugh I’m trying to keep busy but think - didn’t I just get over my 2ww from last month?

Anyone else have updates??

4 years ago

Thanks SwgaBelle. Nice to know someone gets it. I’m not complaining at all. I guess this is the joys of Ttc. But to you as well. I will most definitely keep you posted

4 years ago • Edited

@Manders83 oh wow.. you make me feel so much better... hang in there

4 years ago

How’s everyone feeling today??

4 years ago

I’m 6/7dpo with Ovia saying test day is 6 days away. I keep going back and forth between feeling like it’s my month and feeling like it’s not.

Today there’s some weird cramping but I don’t know if I’m just more attuned to it so I’m making more of it. Since having my 20 month old, my AF symptoms aren’t the same — I know when I’m ovulating but I don’t get cramps or sore boobs anymore. I don’t know if it’s because I’m still occasionally nursing or if my hormones aren’t working right (I got AF back 6 weeks PP and she’s been regular for over a year but that doesn’t mean my hormones aren’t doing something different). I did get my surge on CD 13 and EWCM throughout my fertile window but I couldn’t temp due to travel so I don’t actually know if/when I O’d.

So anxious to test but definitely feeling a little more relaxed than I did at 1dpo. 6 days seems so much more doable than 12-13!

Good luck ladies! Baby dust and crossed fingers!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo