Community post

Discussion

39yo TTC#2 Anyone else in their late 30's/early 40's TTC?

View Full Post

Looking for some buddies around my age TTC. I'm TTC my 2nd child and I think I may be pregnant, I'm about 5-6dpo so just waiting... The TWW is the worst isn't it?!

135 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

121 - 130 of 135 Replies | Last Page

Welcome trimeka!! I turned 40 back in Aug and I can relate to time and age part. Fingers crossed for you that 2020 is your year!!

4 years ago

CD19 now, and still no O. All opks are negative, temps are low. I am supposed to do progesterone draw on CD22 at the doctor's office to confirm ovulation, which I am now fully expecting to come back on the extremely low end.
Struggling today. Feeling very defeated and discouraged :(

4 years ago

Awwww Manders! Hugs!! I don’t know much about all that but I’m sure it’s not a an easy process to go through. Hoping something happens or you see someone today who will help to brighten your day.

4 years ago

Hi All,

Sorry I've been a little MIA here. Glad to see some new peeps joining us and congrats on your BFP Tairat!!! So exciting!! When is your due date according to this site?

Trimeka - you're not alone - I'm 39, will be 40 this year and I want a second baby. My bf was recently laid off from work so financially things are a bit tough for us right now, but I know my age is creeping up and his is too (he will be 42 in 2 months). But I really want our son to have a 100% sibling. My bf has two kids from previous marriage, but we only have them every other weekend. When they leave, my son cries for them. I feel so bad, I just want to give him a brother or sister to be with every day. I feel like it would be lonely for him without having one.

4 years ago • Post starter

I'm 35 and on my 9th serious ttc month. Af will be here in a few days. ????

User image

4 years ago

Fingers crossed for you

4 years ago

I’m 34 (35) in June and we’ve been trying since May. I had a chemical in August and nothing since. Our youngest is 2 and I’ve never had trouble getting pregnant before. I don’t understand what’s going on.

4 years ago

Welcome ladies! I think you'll find support & understanding in this group! Hoping to see success stories from everyone soon!!

Im waiting to hear what my progesterone is. Had a draw on CD22, currently CD26. Still no + opk, and I think im going to stop with those this month. My bbt is so crazy, another thing I think I may stop all together. It just makes me obsessive.

Unsure what my future holds tho. It's been 11 months since our mc. And this was supposed to be my last clomid cycle, but I didn't ovulate, so unsure what my dr will say. Maybe he'll let me go up to 200mg (fingers crossed) or try different meds or even a trigger shot.

Im trying not to get down, but it's definitely a struggle especially when in the back of my mind I know I was pregnant at this time last year.

4 years ago

Manders I'm so sorry you seem to feel a bit defeated. Don't give up hope and faith. You never know what is in your future! I know how hard a loss can be - it's devastating. I'm keeping everything crossed you'll be surprised with a rainbow baby soon xoxo

4 years ago • Post starter

Thanks bgb I hope that for all of us.

My progesterone came back as <.20
So....Definitely not good.
Waiting for the dr. To call and see what his suggestions are.
Today I had some serious ewcm, so I thought hmm, that's odd. But opk & hpt were both neg.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo