Community post

Discussion

5dpo and dying to POAS! Anyone else?!

4 or 5dpo and I’m DYING TO PEE ON ALLLLLLL THE STICKS!! Haha. But really though. I have already started even though I know it’s too early and I already think I see second line even though I know that’s highly unlikely. Send help!

Anyone else in their TWW and looking for buddies to wait with and wish baby dust to? I’m your girl!! I have a 26-27 day cycle so I should show a positive by 10dpo if I am pregnant.

Symptoms:
Tender bbs under arms and they’re bigger than usual. Not really sensitive though
Metal taste in mouth
Nausea in and off
Feeling wet down there and more cm than I usually have. Like watery lotion consistency.
Pronounced veins I feel like
Peeing more often
Hungrier more often - not my usual

151 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 151 Replies | Last Page

Fellow POAS addict here! Currently 7 dpo and trying my hardest to wait until 9 dpo until POAS. I have like over 40 tests waiting for me, including a test similar to FRER called Predictor Early. But that one I'm actually saving until I see a line. I want a strong one on that stick.

As far as symtoms goes, I only have a slight dull ache on my right side. Other than that I don't have any symptoms at all! Which I actually think is a good thing. The only time I usually have a lot of symptoms are when my body is a bit out of it. So no or few symptoms for me means a more stable body.

User image

3 years ago

I love to test too! Hold on a little longer ????. Your symptoms sound so promising!! Hoping you get a BFP with all those tests ;)

:

3 years ago

BGB, I’m 5dpo (maybe 6?) too, and I was so relaxed until this evening! I think I’m just too tired from work to do anything so I’m on this site, looking at lines and calculators, and starting to hope! I don’t think timing was great this month, so I’d be surprised if there was a chance. I wanted so much to wait until the day AF is supposed to show (1/21) but I don’t think I’m going to make it. I don’t have any symptoms at all. Just sore boobs, which I don’t understand at all- they’ve been sore for a couple days and that doesn’t usually start for me until I’m 7dpo. I’ve noticed increased CM too, more creamy though. Pandorica, I’m hoping so much for you!

3 years ago

Thank you vintage.

Tested with both fmu and smu today. Nothing with fmu, but a squinter with smu. I really hope it's the start of something! Still only 8 dpo though. I've started having heartburn since last night and maybe a very light tenderness in my boobs as well as that dull pelvic ache. But nothing more than that.

User image

3 years ago

BGB, any updates? Nothing new over here. 7dpo, feeling exactly the same. Trying to make it to Sunday before testing.

3 years ago

Anybody in here tried the predictor early? It's similar to frer. I took one with a 2½ hour hold and got a line so faint I question if it's even a real line. Patience? What´s that?

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

I’m about 8dpo and I’m still feeling wet. Feeling dull cramps not like af. Still POAS ???????? I cant help myself. I do see faint lines on some of them. In this pic the top test and the test below the ovulation test I see vf line. Anyone else see it? I definitely have line eyes too. Guess I need to wait more. Just using wondfo for now and I have three frer to use once I see a definite line on wondfo

user submitted image

3 years ago • Post starter

BGB2020 - the pic is quite small, but I do think I see something on that tope one. Fingers crossed!

As for me, 10 dpo today and still only have minor symptoms. Took a test when I woke up - didn't see much. Took another one when I got home from work and got this. I really hope I'm not hallucinating! Can't trust it completely though since I've had my fair share of chemical pregnancies in the past..

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

Maybe this is a better pic. for nice progression!

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica did you test again?

AFM Cramps on right side at 12:30am, Kinda sharp. Lotion like cm at noon. Not usual for this time in cycle. Still think I see faint second line but nothing pink or prominent. Tomorrow should show a pink line if I’m pregnant I’m thinking

3 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo