Community post

Discussion

5dpo and dying to POAS! Anyone else?!

View Full Post

4 or 5dpo and I’m DYING TO PEE ON ALLLLLLL THE STICKS!! Haha. But really though. I have already started even though I know it’s too early and I already think I see second line even though I know that’s highly unlikely. Send help!

Anyone else in their TWW and looking for buddies to wait with and wish baby dust to? I’m your girl!! I have a 26-27 day cycle so I should show a positive by 10dpo if I am pregnant.

Symptoms:
Tender bbs under arms and they’re bigger than usual. Not really sensitive though
Metal taste in mouth
Nausea in and off
Feeling wet down there and more cm than I usually have. Like watery lotion consistency.
Pronounced veins I feel like
Peeing more often
Hungrier more often - not my usual

151 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 151 Replies | Last Page

@BGB. Praying that your little bean sticks. What progesterone cream are you using? How much and how many times a day are you using it? Are you changing spots every time?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

My HCG was 2100 so that was a good number the dr said. I’m using Emerita cream twice daily and rotating where I put it. I got my dr to prescribe me cream too that I’ll insert each night. Hopefully it helps

3 years ago • Post starter

@BGB. That's what I used as well with both my pregnancies. So glad that the numbers went up. Hope you have a and again

User image[/url]

3 years ago

BGB is your dr worried at all? Will you have your levels tested again?

3 years ago

No my dr isn’t worried. Next up will be an ultrasound at 7-8 weeks. I’ll be 6 weeks this Saturday

BGB, please keep us updated! I’m thinking of you and your little bean. Hopefully your dr is right and there’s absolutely nothing to be worried about.
As for me, I’m 5dpo today, and still wearing my Ava bracelet. I missed the night before last because I got my second dose of the covid vaccine and felt absolutely terrible, and took it off when I realized there was no way I’d get four hours of uninterrupted sleep. Also using progesterone cream, but I think it’s affecting my sleep. Laying awake last night, I thought ‘that’s it, I’m not doing it anymore. No more soy or progesterone cream, this is not worth my mental or physical health. Being cranky and sleep deprived cannot be helping me get pregnant.’ So I think I’m done with all of that. I just can’t do it anymore, I can’t keep sacrificing the now for the maybe. The question is, should I stop the progesterone cream now? Or wait until the end of this cycle? AF is supposed to show next Saturday, which is the day I plan on testing. What does everyone think?

3 years ago

Vintage I’d wait until af shows up because if you are pregnant and you just stop progresterone it can cause miscarriage I believe. Don’t quote me on that but I truly feel I’ve read that multiple times.

AFM - just had fourth blood draw done and I’m now 5w5d and my progesterone is 16.4 and HCG is 12,254. I’m feeling relieved after my progesterone going back up. Using the cream twice a day and feel it’s definitely helping me. Also taking a 81mg aspirin daily. Those who have taken progesterone when did you stop using it? My last pregnancy I stopped at 18 weeks.

Great news, BGB! I’m so glad to hear your numbers are doing what they should be!

I’m 8dpo today and I’m impatiently waiting to test. I want to make it to Thursday at least. I didn’t test at all last month. I’m still getting used to wearing the Ava bracelet at night, but it’s getting easier. So, I know you’re not supposed to read anything into the data the first month because it’s still calibrating and establishing baselines. And I’m sure the first few nights I wore it a little differently just trying to get used to how it felt and what was comfortable. But.... I had a significant temperature dip three days ago. Trying not to read too much into it! 5dpo would be way to early for implantation, I think (unless I ovulated earlier than estimated)! But it dropped 1.5 degrees and then jumped up 1 degree the night after, and then another degree last night. Does this seem normal?

3 years ago

@vintage I have no idea RE bracelet and temp but I have everything crossed for you.
I'm also 8dpo, trying to hold off on testing until 11/12DPO.AF due Saturday

[img]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttc-stats-1610323200z13z27z10z20z5z30z2z4.png[/img

3 years ago

Mummy, it looks like we’re cycle buddies! How are you feeling about this month?

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo