Community post

Discussion

5dpo and dying to POAS! Anyone else?!

View Full Post

4 or 5dpo and I’m DYING TO PEE ON ALLLLLLL THE STICKS!! Haha. But really though. I have already started even though I know it’s too early and I already think I see second line even though I know that’s highly unlikely. Send help!

Anyone else in their TWW and looking for buddies to wait with and wish baby dust to? I’m your girl!! I have a 26-27 day cycle so I should show a positive by 10dpo if I am pregnant.

Symptoms:
Tender bbs under arms and they’re bigger than usual. Not really sensitive though
Metal taste in mouth
Nausea in and off
Feeling wet down there and more cm than I usually have. Like watery lotion consistency.
Pronounced veins I feel like
Peeing more often
Hungrier more often - not my usual

151 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 151 Replies | Last Page

10dpo today and negative tests. I was feeling so many symptoms and now not so much. I’m sad. I really thought I was pregnant!???? I know it isn’t over til af shows up but I’m feeling out. Due on Friday

3 years ago • Post starter

@BGB. Don't loose hope yet girl. It might still be too early yet. Was it an FRER or a dip strip?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dip

Idk if I see a squinted or I just have like eyes. I’m 10/11dpo. Anyone see vfl?

user submitted image

How is it going BGB2020?

As for me, I'm approx 13 dpo (anywhere between 11-13 dpo). Started having tender boobs as of today. Still total . No spottings yet though, but I'm positive they'll show up soon. Pretty sure I'm out.

User image

3 years ago

Hey girl. I’m 12/13dpo today and I started getting brown spotting ???? very light but I’m pretty sure it’s af. No cramps though which is odd for me. Tender bbs. Wish it was implantation but I know the likelihood of that on CD13 is unlikely.

How are you feeling now? How long is your cycle usually? Mine is usually 27 days and I usually ovulate cd14

BGB2020 - Sounds like af is on her way, yes. What a bummer! My boobs are still a bit tender, so I guess that was a sign of af for me. I'm approx 14 dpo and started spotting this morning. That's a sure sign for me that af will arrive within a day or so. Which i kind of suspected all along since we didn't bd that much this cycle. My cycles are normally around 29-32 days depending om my ovulation date. Usually I ovulate around cd 17, but sometimes I ovulate at cd 14.

User image

3 years ago

How is everyone doing? I’m in my tww and dying to POAS again ???????? I’m either 4 or 5dpo

Hii. Can I join. Also in tww. Am 5dpo. Well 6 now I guess ???? and despite knowing its wayyy to early I've been poas every day ???? I'm using Opk to curb the cravings but have taken 2 hpt too just cause I love the disappointing white strip ????

[img]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttc-stats-1610323200z13z27z10z20z5z30z2z4.png[/img

3 years ago

Hi Mummy! Welcome to our chat?? I’ve started opk today to see if they get darker lol. Fellow addict! Haha

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo