Community post

Discussion

5dpo and dying to POAS! Anyone else?!

View Full Post

4 or 5dpo and I’m DYING TO PEE ON ALLLLLLL THE STICKS!! Haha. But really though. I have already started even though I know it’s too early and I already think I see second line even though I know that’s highly unlikely. Send help!

Anyone else in their TWW and looking for buddies to wait with and wish baby dust to? I’m your girl!! I have a 26-27 day cycle so I should show a positive by 10dpo if I am pregnant.

Symptoms:
Tender bbs under arms and they’re bigger than usual. Not really sensitive though
Metal taste in mouth
Nausea in and off
Feeling wet down there and more cm than I usually have. Like watery lotion consistency.
Pronounced veins I feel like
Peeing more often
Hungrier more often - not my usual

151 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 151 Replies | Last Page

AF arrived this morning

[img]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttc-stats-1610323200z13z27z10z20z5z30z2z4.png[/img

2 years ago

I’m sorry, Mummy. that’s so discouraging

2 years ago

So sorry af got you Mummy, that totally sucks!

AFM: between 8-9 dpo today and have had some pulling/pinching sensation along with tender breasts, light nauseau that now has turned into heartburn insted. Of course I was stupid enough to only buy 1 test, and even more stupid to test today. I think I see someting though, so I guess I'll have to buy some more after work tomorrow..

user submitted image

User image

2 years ago

I’m sorry Mummy

Pandora a I think I see a second line brewing! Fingers crossed and definitely grab more tests and keep us posted!

I had second ultrasound today. I’m 7w5d but baby is measuring 8w2d and heartbeat was 168. Hoping for a girl!! Have the NIPT testing (for downs and trisomy) and will find out gender in about 2 more weeks! Been having a ton of nausea

2 years ago • Post starter

Ultrasound pic. Didn’t post on my post idk why

user submitted image

2 years ago • Post starter

@BGB. That's awesome. Love the picture. Congrats!!!

User image[/url]

2 years ago

How exciting @BGB! I would want to do the NIPT when I finally get pregnant again, but unfortunately it's not provided as a first option. First they do something called KUB and if translated stands for combined ultrasound and bloodwork, and is used to screen for downs and trisomy. It's only if that may indicate something that you're allowed to do the NIPT. Otherwise I have to do it in a private clinic and it's quite expensive.

AFM: tested again both yesterday and today with regular strips. Saw absolutely nothing yesterday, but I think I may see somethin today. But it's still so faint that I wan't trust it. Still have those light cramps, tender breasts and very light nauseau on and off. So I'm REALLY hoping this is our month.

user submitted image

User image

2 years ago

Still nothing that wants to show up within the 5 min timeframe. These strips seem to take almost 5 min to develop properly though. But if that line on the early one 3 days ago were a real one it would show up a little more by now.. This is at the 5 min mark.

user submitted image

User image

2 years ago

And this is 7 mins after the timeframe (total 12 min). Uploaded the pics in my gallery too.

user submitted image

User image

2 years ago

Well, I don't know what that was. But AF showed up today 1-2 days early. So now I'm starting with my combo of ashwagandha, rose root and maca root.

User image

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo