Community post

Discussion

5dpo and dying to POAS! Anyone else?!

View Full Post

4 or 5dpo and I’m DYING TO PEE ON ALLLLLLL THE STICKS!! Haha. But really though. I have already started even though I know it’s too early and I already think I see second line even though I know that’s highly unlikely. Send help!

Anyone else in their TWW and looking for buddies to wait with and wish baby dust to? I’m your girl!! I have a 26-27 day cycle so I should show a positive by 10dpo if I am pregnant.

Symptoms:
Tender bbs under arms and they’re bigger than usual. Not really sensitive though
Metal taste in mouth
Nausea in and off
Feeling wet down there and more cm than I usually have. Like watery lotion consistency.
Pronounced veins I feel like
Peeing more often
Hungrier more often - not my usual

151 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 151 of 151 Replies

I’m sorry, Pandorica. We seem to be the evap group lately. I haven’t gotten one because AF decided to show up early two months in a row and I wouldn’t have even had time to take a test, lol. Maybe next month will be our month.
BGB, great picture! I’m so happy to hear good news from our group!
Right now I think I’m 3dpo and I’m already antsy as all get out to test next week. I’m thinking I will on Friday or Saturday. Some days are easier than others- I like the idea of drinking and hot tubbing on vacation this summer- but other times I longingly look at birthing center websites and due date calculators.
This month has been challenging, for no real reason. I haven’t had the issues I’ve been experiencing with the soy isoflavons and progesterone cream since I stopped those, but I also haven’t been following my exercise program or eating particularly well (still limiting caffeine and not drinking during the tww). So I’m sleeping better and my mood is more stable but I haven’t felt the best. Just feel sluggish and low on energy.
How’s everyone else doing?

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo